LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Various TRD items!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Various TRD items!

Edit: As of 5/7/2011: I am only selling the TRD grille badge and license plate frames! I will do orders in batches of 10!

Choose either....

(PROMO 1)First of all: BUY ANY 3 AND GET 1 FREE...First item is the regular price, each item after that is discounted by $1, next one after is discounted by $2! READ ON!

OR

(PROMO 2) Buy any 5 items and receive free shipping on your entire order

The most important rule of all: Once the group buy order for a certain date has been placed, the order may not be changed! Changes must be made prior to the order being placed by me!

Pictures attached will be updated with customer's products installed on their trucks

I have had a successful group buy on another forum and I thought I might expand and try selling even better emblems and other small parts. Since the first group buy I managed to source metal TRD emblems! Now I have plastic and metal depending on the buyers preference. I will be checking this thread every couple of hours when I am not busy with school. Hope this group buy is as successful as the first one I set up! Here is the link to the first one I setup:
http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/4...brand-new.html

Orders will be placed every two weeks. Does not matter how many orders we have for the "group buy" However, if there are 10 orders before the two week deadline, I will place the order for the parts needed

Price List for 1st item! $1 discount on each preceding item! Buy 3 get 1 free! All items apply! Any combination of items! FREE item is the cheapest item in the buy 3 get 1 free promo

I will only collect the payment if and only if the items are confirmed and in transit to me! Then I will inspect quality and ship them out to you

Pictures to be added soon!

TRD plain plastic emblem(Bubble type): $6.50

TRD "Toyota racing development plastic emblem"(bubble type): $6.50

TRD plain metal emblem: $9.50

TRD plain metal grille badge: $15(notes to be added here)

TRD plastic grille emblem with silver background: $15

TRD lighter replacement(silver, black or red): $12.50

TRD anti theft tire valve covers: $9.50

TRD plain keychain: $10

TRD license plate frame: $19

TRD license plate screws and caps: $10

TRD lanyard $12

TRD custom "supercharged" emblem package $28[/COLOR]

3D TRD plain plastic emblem $14

If there are other products that you would like to see, shoot me a pm and maybe I can try to find it!

Below is the group buy lists with start and end dates! Most current group buy list is in red

GROUP BUY LIST #1(ends on April 17, 2011)!
erased moved 1st list to post #33

GROUP BUY LIST #2(ends on April 24, 2011)!

April 17, 2011
1. Tacoman355 (Black TRD lighter replacement/1) [paid]

April 19, 2011
2. Drunknsloth (multiple orders**) #promo 1 [not paid]
**1 plastic TRD plain grille emblem, 1 TRD lanyard, 1 TRD plain metal emblem, (free item: 1 TRD plain emblem)

April 26, 2011
3. Ripcord: 1 TRD plain plastic emblem[not paid]
Old 04-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
You've already got my order from the last thread.
Grill mounted TRD emblem.

Thanks again
Any other items that you might be interested in? Suggestions to add to the list?
Old 04-14-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Just a quick bump to the top! Maybe we can add some more people to the group buy list before the weekend
Old 04-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #6
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent thanks!
Old 04-14-2011, 06:57 AM   #7
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Is this some of that cheap Chinese crap? You know the stuff that falls apart, fades, cracks.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerussell610 View Post
Is this some of that cheap Chinese crap? You know the stuff that falls apart, fades, cracks.
I've had my emblem for over a year now, hasnt chipped, fallen apart, cracked, faded, ripped in half, turned green(lol) or fallen off...and thats after the emblem has been dipped through mud, dirt, sand, rain and been out in the sun

satisfaction is guaranteed or 100% refund as long as you send the item back!
I attached a picture of my emblem that I have had on my truck for over a year now! This is only the plastic "bubble type" emblem but now I am able to secure a metal version of the plain TRD emblem!

Since the group buy just began, I pm'ed all the people who have ordered something as of APRIL 14, 2011 and decided to throw in a free metal emblem in addition to their order as long as they promise to rate the quality of the product and the customer service No profit in the first run at all since I am giving out a free metal emblem! The free metal emblem with every order is valid until midnight tonight as long as you pm me or reply to me in this thread

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask
Attached Thumbnails
Various TRD items!-dsc06748.jpg  
Old 04-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco82 View Post
pm sent thanks!

put you down for 1 metal plain TRD badge
Old 04-14-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
dza1284 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
dza1284's Tacoma Gallery
You have pics of the various emblems installed?
Old 04-14-2011, 08:35 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dza1284 View Post
You have pics of the various emblems installed?
I have the plain one and the "Toyota racing development emblem" photos! But none of the grille ones as of yet. Is there a certain one that you want a picture of installed? Metal ones are a first time addition to the group buy so I cannot get a picture of that one post #8 has the pic of one of the emblems on my truck, let me take a picture of the TRD plain badge that I put on my friend's celica
Old 04-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #12
dza1284 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
dza1284's Tacoma Gallery
I am just not familiar with these emblems. I like the idea of putting TRD emblems on the truck just don't know where they would go.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dza1284 View Post
I am just not familiar with these emblems. I like the idea of putting TRD emblems on the truck just don't know where they would go.
IMHO, I think either grille or emblem should be the ONLY place to put them Underneath the TACOMA badge or (insert name of car here)
Old 04-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
friday bump!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ24 View Post
friday bump!
It's not Friday yet.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
It's not Friday yet.
Lol my bad! I forgot cos I only have school monday-thursday!

Correction: Thursday bump
Old 04-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
FWIW:
All the items posted on your "group buy" are easily purchased for the same price directly off of eBay.
They are also inexpensive TRD "knock-offs" made somewhere I the vicinity of Indonesia or the like...
Just calling a spade a spade.
To each their own I guess? Same criticism from the other forum but the point here is to find the best product for the cheapest price? I really don't know how to respond without being "rude" but just like the other forum where this same group buy took place, there were the skeptics and those that don't mind buying as long as they are guaranteed good with good quality! That last part is what I want to do, find the best product at the lowest price while maintaining good service. Which is why I take "orders" but do not collect payment until I have personally reviewed and inspected everything.

That being said, I have moved up from sourcing plastic emblems to being able to source metal ones as well. Just an FYI: you do not have to buy here! You can buy them off ebay or other places Thats it for my rant lol
Old 04-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #19
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
PMd
Old 04-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
PMd
replied and placed on list! You get a free metal emblem with your order since you ordered today

Free emblem offer is until midnight tonight