Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Who's interested in a Light Racing UCA group buy??

Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Angry CANCELLED:Who's interested in a Light Racing UCA group buy??

THIS GB IS A NO-GO. LOOKS LIKE FATBOBSGARAGE IS THE CHEAPEST WE WILL GET. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Of course, depends on price. The cheapest I found is through Fatbobsgarage @ $379+shipping. I am working with a company to beat that. Price is unknown so far because I don't know how many I will need to order.

Note: This group buy is for second gen tacomas only.

Payment: Because I am ordering all the uca's, I will need the money up front through paypal. I understand if you don't feel comfortable with this. I'm sure the Las Vegas members can vouch for me as well as other members I have purchased items from. I am not trying to rip anyone off. I need some uca's and figure I could help other TW members save money w/ a GB.

Shipping: All uca's will be shipped to me, then I will use either UPS or USPS Priority and get the item to you. Whichever is cheaper. With both methods you will be getting a confirmation number.

This is my first time trying to setup a group buy so if you have any ideas or constructive critisism please let me know.

INTERESTED

1. Zac808
2. Gov875
3. NLF
4. Cannonball
5. That Dude Tim
6. Streakin10Taco
7. Blacktacoma23
8. Sawick
9. Frostbyte
10. Kickers15l5
11. bitejr138
12. david2011sr5
13. Dutch'nComa13
14. thedude
15 ::ChildsToy::
Old 04-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Your a solid guy man! I'd put my name out there for ya!

FWIW...I love my LR UCAs...I'm glad I went with them and the buyers will be too I think!

Old 04-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
definitely interested if you can keep the price down
Even at 379 its a steal! I paid 425 for mine plus shipping
Old 04-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
oh for sure! i just hate paying shipping on things so i'd just want to know what the extra damage would be. at least you're happy with them... right?
I hear ya...There's SO many things I want but shipping always kills the deal! I'm very happy with em man...there tough as shit and fully adjustable
Old 04-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Your a solid guy man! I'd put my name out there for ya!
Thanks.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Thanks.
You bet man!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
NLF is on a distinguished road
Name: Levi
NLF's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested...
Old 04-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested
Old 04-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
I'm interested
I'll help you with the install

(If you want)
Old 04-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
1. Zac808
2. Gov875
3. NLF
4. Cannonball
Old 04-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Interested depending on price so I won't put my name up yet. This is for first and second gens?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Interested depending on price so I won't put my name up yet. This is for first and second gens?
Excellent question! lol
Old 04-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
1. Zac808
2. Gov875
3. NLF
4. Cannonball
5. Slodgetto
6. That Dude Tim

Interested as well. Would be last item for my 3in lift.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #16
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
This is for second gen
Old 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
maybe you can try fat bobs garage and see if he can lower the price, then what you can do is have people put their name on a list if they want some, then lets say it ends may 1st, people have 5 days to order their ucas and have a coupon code. i tried that and it was alot easier so you dont have to ship twice (to you and to everyone else) saves money and easier on you

edit: cause since fat bobs is already the cheapest if he can lower it, it would be even better
Old 04-14-2011, 04:55 PM   #18
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
97yota4wd,

I tried.he said, he had no wiggle room cause they are already priced low.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #19
Streaking10 Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Streaking10 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I will be interested if the price is right....Sorry to leave you hanging, but before I commit I gotta know the damages