Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

URD MAF calibrator feeler.

View Poll Results: Would you be in on a URD groupbuy?
YES! 16 44.44%
NO 1 2.78%
If the MAF cali gets below $180.. 20 55.56%
If other products are available.. (30 day TW coupon?) 7 19.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2011, 03:12 AM   #21
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been able to get ahold of gadget or the URD site itself, would any of the more senior members be interested on chasing this down? I don't know how to go about this, and I'm about ready to buy at the reg $199 price.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:53 AM   #22
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Relax Rob.It's Easter weekend.Try again on Monday or Tues.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:00 AM   #23
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Id consider this GB...Have to see how things add up.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #24
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TRDZombieHunter View Post
I haven't been able to get ahold of gadget or the URD site itself, would any of the more senior members be interested on chasing this down? I don't know how to go about this, and I'm about ready to buy at the reg $199 price.
How many do we need for the group buy? It sounds like we have a lot of interest for the plug and play option. Maybe we can get the plug and play for 199? haha
Old 04-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #25
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanna go fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Relax Rob.It's Easter weekend.Try again on Monday or Tues.
I'm not too worried about it, I just tried emailing both the site and PM'd gadget over a week ago and haven't gotten any response. I think the $199 is a good price, I just found there was a good amount of interest while I was searching around for info on the product from people who have it. I just want to play with my truck lol.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd & interested
Old 04-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #29
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
bout to do the same.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #30
raidertaco394 is on a distinguished road
raidertaco394's Tacoma Gallery
get her done! im in