Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

urd supercharger group buy?

Old 04-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
corndogg is on a distinguished road
Name: cory
corndogg's Tacoma Gallery
urd supercharger group buy?

hey i have never done a group buy and not 100 % sure how it works. i am looking at buying a urd supercharger and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a group buy. if so let me know.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna, but Can't afford it
Old 04-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #4
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Agreed, first you have to talk to URD to see if there willing to even do a group buy on it. Maybe its better if you do something Thats its more in peoples hands pricewise. Just what I've seen in the past group buys.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Agreed, first you have to talk to URD to see if there willing to even do a group buy on it. Maybe its better if you do something Thats its more in peoples hands pricewise. Just what I've seen in the past group buys.
Then again, you never know, get 5 people on board and see what happens..

Hey OP, tell you what, I play the lottery, if I win, I'm so down on this group buy.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
moved to the GB section

Quote:
Then again, you never know, get 5 people on board and see what happens..

Hey OP, tell you what, I play the lottery, if I win, I'm so down on this group buy.
didnt you just win the lottery not too long ago?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #7
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
if i didnt wreck my shit id be down
Old 04-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
get at least 5 people on board before you give them a call
gadget is a really good guy so just call the number, hes at ext 3. tell him you have 5 people lines up that want to have a group buy for the urd supercharger. ask him what prices would be. i doubt you will get over 10 people, but never know!

i know after i did the doug thorley gb this guy steve or something wanted to try and set up a gb for this.... ill let him know!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
well... depending on how much i spend on repairs i will seriously consider it with the left over moneyi have
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
moved to the GB section

didnt you just win the lottery not too long ago?
shhssssssshhhhh....... That money when to interesting places....

About halfs locked away in savings. 1/4 spents to travel on cruise around caribbean, disney world, florida, and sweden, and 1/4 went to pay off debt I already had.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #11
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I'm in.

Steve
Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #12
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can afford it, but I certainly wouldn't spend that kind of money for one.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
then why did you post here.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
That too.. even with just the intake, exhaust, and chip that i have already.. My wheels did NOT wanna stay on the road too easily this winter. For me, it's just way more power then I'll ever need.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #15
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That too.. even with just the intake, exhaust, and chip that i have already.. My wheels did NOT wanna stay on the road too easily this winter. For me, it's just way more power then I'll ever need.
True, my buddy's has the urd sc...wow, I was blown away. But if you guys plan to get the urd sc, may I reccomend the x-1 in the long run helps and saves your engine..
Old 04-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #16

The mythical X-1, aren't those still on a year long back order?
Old 04-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #17

Quote:
The mythical X-1, aren't those still on a year long back order?
i heard they are coming out within the next month or so, but yea Mythical is the right word!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:46 AM   #18
Silvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to behold
Silvertacomao6's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested,if I can sell my MK1 URD KIT USED 35k miles never installed. Few minor missing pieces ie ( Gauges, spark plugs, fuel upgrade kit). Jumped on a fast sale and after talking to Gadget, he says the system I have is super fast but I like the latest and try to buy new. Probably list soon when I get it out of boxes and can, document and get some pics to post. Likely sell for $3k . 7th injector kit and extra super grip ,plus smaller pulleys included.
Want the MK3 and I hear there is gonna be a price drop at URD?? Don't quote me on that one! Otherwise I would be alll in today!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #19
Yota85 is on a distinguished road
Name: BRYAN
Yota85's Tacoma Gallery
I've been waiting to pull the trigger on a s/c a group buy would be the push I need to do it
Old 04-30-2011, 06:25 AM   #20
corndogg is on a distinguished road
Name: cory
corndogg's Tacoma Gallery
there doenst seem to be enough interest in this group buy. i would need atleast 5 people minumum. unless 5 people jump on board i will have to wait an ill give it a try in a couple months again.

sorry who ever was in. i thought it was a good idea lol