Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Total chaos UCA official group buy!!!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
Total chaos UCA official group buy!!!

Ok guys, I spoke with Gus at offroad warehouse today and he said if we have 10 or more people in on this, the price will be 600 and free shipping. Which I think isn't a bad deal. We just need 3 more people. Cmon, you know you want em!

1. Hawksdenn2
2. Rakso (maybe if under 630)
3. Blacktacoma23
4. Beefy Cheesy Taco
5. TRTaco
6. 6spdtaco
7. Rcbs204
8. t4c0ch40s
Old 05-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Darn, just bought some last week.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Shit! My UCA's are comming in tomarrow haha. Wish I saw this earlier.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Anything under $630 I'm in. So if shipping is less than 20 bucks you got a buyer.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #7
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Anything under $630 I'm in. So if shipping is less than 20 bucks you got a buyer.
ORW is based in CA so yeah, cheap shipping or pick up in store BUT now you're gonna have to pay sales tax!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #8
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Im pretty sure you only have to pay sales tax if you live in california, Im in florida so its 6%. Rakso Ill find out for you the details I just need 3 more people.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
ORW is based in CA so yeah, cheap shipping or pick up in store BUT now you're gonna have to pay sales tax!
CRAP!! You r Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Im pretty sure you only have to pay sales tax if you live in california, Im in florida so its 6%. Rakso Ill find out for you the details I just need 3 more people.
Cool
Old 05-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!

1. Hawksdenn2
2. Rakso (maybe if under 630)
3. Blacktacoma23
Old 05-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #15
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
could I get a gb price if I bought them for an fj?.....
Old 05-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #16

Firefighter:
I'll definitely ask for you, I think he just wants to sell 5 of them in general. Are you in if he says yes?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Well I can ask but I want to get 5 for sure. If you know anyone who wants to buy let me know. Hopefully if we get ten Gus might cut us a bigger deal.