Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler for another group buy on Ultragauges

View Poll Results: Would you buy an Ultragauge?
Yes! I want one and I'm in 28 87.50%
No 4 12.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler for another group buy on Ultragauges

Hey guys,

I have absolutely no experience at group buys and what not I just wanted to see the interest in another group buy on an Ultragauge.

Here is the old group buy.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...5-shipped.html

I've heard great reviews on the Ultragauge.

http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/index.htm

Old 05-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Im kinda a big deal
JHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of lightJHAirForce05 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 2T251*Air Transportation*437th APS
Name: Justin
JHAirForce05's Tacoma Gallery
Im in
Old 05-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
i was checkin them out the other day..i'm in if the price is right
Old 05-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
toytaco1 is a splendid one to beholdtoytaco1 is a splendid one to beholdtoytaco1 is a splendid one to beholdtoytaco1 is a splendid one to beholdtoytaco1 is a splendid one to beholdtoytaco1 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Aerial Porter 56th APS
Name: jed
toytaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested
Old 05-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #5
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Sub..... I might be down for another or may know of a few who may want one
Old 05-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Alright man.

First, you have to get ahold of them or someone that is a dealer for them and see if they are willing to work with us and offer a group buy.

Secondly, you have to see what kind of deal we can get if we have say, 10 buyers, or 20 buyers, or 30 buyers.

At least this way you will have a number to give the supplier so they can see if it will be worth it to them.

Thirdly, I'm im.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
1. Sproulesxrunner
2. JHAirForce05
3. 11B4X4
4. jesus
5. m3bassman
6. Andrew H
Old 05-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #8
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
If someone want to take control of the thread and control the group buy they can. I went on their website and they had some 70% off today so I ended up buying it for 59$ + shipping. IMO its not worth the wait or work for 10$ off.

Sorry for letting you guys down.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #9

Firefighter:
No worries. I was going to say they are already pretty cheap on their website so doing a group buy wouldn't really be worth it. Didn't want to shit in your thread.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
No worries. I was going to say they are already pretty cheap on their website so doing a group buy wouldn't really be worth it. Didn't want to shit in your thread.
Thanks. I appreciate it. If someone wants to go ahead with the GB someone can take over it. I will step down.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Just ordered mine on Fri!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested now Im working again but it depends on the price
Old 05-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you tw and makin me spend money...im in if price is good
Old 05-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #16
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah bitch shut up

Besides I actually get a steady income
Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #18
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
*runs back to cave in tx bs thread.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #19
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:23 AM   #20
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested.