LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: Safari Snorkel Kit ($200)

Old 05-08-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-08-2011, 08:17 PM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
If I DIYed an install like this I would probably lose a fender and get cat piss in my intake
I dont think its as hard as you think
Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #24
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
hey for that price ill buy it for a 1st gen and wait a month and put it on cl or ebay for the normal price and make a 100$ so its a win win
Old 05-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #25
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
Eh I'm just really worried I'd mess up the cut. Aren't you suppose to heat and bend some metal piping as well to get into the intake manifold?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:32 AM   #27
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm possibly interested..... I need more details before I commit though.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #29
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
This has to be a joke. I want ANSWERS

x2 for that price I'll take 5
Old 05-09-2011, 09:40 AM   #30
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
im in i want mor details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #31
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #32
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd very interested if price is right and its for 1st gen
Old 05-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #33
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
"That's what she said." - Michael Scott

I'll be following this.....
Old 05-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #34
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
This has to be a joke. I want ANSWERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
I'm possibly interested..... I need more details before I commit though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
x2 for that price I'll take 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
im in i want mor details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post
sub'd very interested if price is right and its for 1st gen
this is not a joke guys! im dead serious!

im working on getting details i promise
Old 05-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #35
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post

Very interested then
Old 05-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #36
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post

Old 05-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #37
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! well im glad i have so much interest for this! maybe we can order more than 10 people and get an even lower price

idk we will see. i just called Ernie and said he would call me back
Old 05-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #39
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for one.