LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY: Safari Snorkel Kit ($200)

Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #82
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think it's the real SS. IMO
Old 05-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #83
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #85
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
The only snorkels I have ever heard selling for $200 are cheap knock offs made from inferior plastic. ARB is the sole importer of Safari snorkels to the US so unless you go around them it will be impossible to get "Safari" brand snorkels for $200. I am very interested to see how this works out.

BTW unless the snorkel says Safari on the side of it - it's a cheap knock off.
Yea Joe drove over my snorkel before we installed it on my truck. Scared the shit out of me but didn't damage it at all. They are fuckin durable!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #86
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea Joe drove over my snorkel before we installed it on my truck. Scared the shit out of me but didn't damage it at all. They are fuckin durable!
now why would joe do that to you...
he is a nice guy
he must not like you very much
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #87
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys UPDATES TODAY

i just got off the phone with Ernie with a couple new things to tell yall...

the Snorkel is NOT going to a safari brand name but it still is a snorkel and looks just like it. i mean... shoot yall could slap a Safari Snorkel sticker on there if you really wanted to but hey if you really want to buy a Safari then pay the extra cash for the name.

he said he is getting them China and he working on getting a website put together so people can view them.

so since they are from china we have to match up the China version Tacoma to the American version tacoma. i asked him if it would work ok like that and he said yes.

i suppose i could order one from him and give it a test run to see if it installs well.

i feel like if it worked for his jeep, why wouldnt it work for a tacoma...

feedback is appreciated guys. thanks!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #88
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #89
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
hey guys UPDATES TODAY

i just got off the phone with Ernie with a couple new things to tell yall...

the Snorkel is NOT going to a safari brand name but it still is a snorkel and looks just like it. i mean... shoot yall could slap a Safari Snorkel sticker on there if you really wanted to but hey if you really want to buy a Safari then pay the extra cash for the name.

he said he is getting them China and he working on getting a website put together so people can view them.

so since they are from china we have to match up the China version Tacoma to the American version tacoma. i asked him if it would work ok like that and he said yes.

i suppose i could order one from him and give it a test run to see if it installs well.

i feel like if it worked for his jeep, why wouldnt it work for a tacoma...

feedback is appreciated guys. thanks!
this ^^^^^^^
its only plastic......so if it all lines up it would be a good deal....
keep us posted
Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #90
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
this ^^^^^^^
its only plastic......so if it all lines up it would be a good deal....
keep us posted
Agreed!!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #91

this is true! haha plastic is only plastic.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #93
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
gosh rotto. look what you have done. im proud of you for starting a group buy. i would go in but. im a 5 lug so no need for a snorkel
Old 05-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #94
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
93mm hole in the fender, better hope it works, Tacomorotto best tell your friend not to get caught up in knock offs, I would imagine that ARB would hunt him down.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #95
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm going to have to see one before i would spend 200 bucks on one.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #96
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
I would rather the legit Safari one. Everyone better be in on that group buy too!
Man i want to be in on it but i thought this was a to good to pass up deal, and it will be another 2.5 years till im back with my tacoma for goodso it is not a rush for me if its not a retarded good deal. im going to need some more convincing on this one.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #97
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out. The extra cash for a safari is worth the piece of mind
Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #98
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Did we ever get this settled on what trucks we can get these for? 1st 2nd gen? FJ's too?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #100
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You get what you pay for plain and simple. Maybe if the knock offs were like 50 bucks then it would be worth it but 200 bucks is not much less then you can get the real thing for.