Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Hankook Feeler

Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Feeler

Hey everyone...we just had a successful group buy for BFGs and Duratracs last month and i thought, what about the Hankooks??

The focus here is the Dynapros, but others are welcomed (optimo, ventus, etc)

What yall think?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
id be down, ive been waiting till my tires are super shot to get the MT's from them. But, price being right i would jump on em now.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I've been running the Dynapro MT's for almost 2 years , great tire .
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #4
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Love my ATMs
They are not Mts, but the look nice and are quite.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Love my ATm's (had them for 4,000 miles so far)... could be the best all terrain tire I have had on any of my Tacomas!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Yeah im pretty sure im about to put them on mine too here shortly...been hearing a lot of good things about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Love my ATm's (had them for 4,000 miles so far)... could be the best all terrain tire I have had on any of my Tacomas!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 05-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
pos3idon is on a distinguished road
pos3idon's Tacoma Gallery
any idea what kind of price we'er looking at with group buy?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #9
Beretta Taco

Shoot me a size and i can check if youre interested....We're probably looking at around a $60 savings off a set +/-.

For Example: Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 LT245/75R16E1 that may normally be $670 a set shipped would be $600 shipped...It'll just depend on size and model, but that's probably average savings right there.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #10
Beretta Taco

GB created. This thread is dead.

Please see the official GB thread HERE