Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Long Travel Blowout SALE!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #21
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing being removed is the heavy duty steering (reason for price drop), you always had to buy bumps & axles seperate!

From research & such that I've done, I noticed that most people don't need the heavy duty steering, it's nice to have but not required!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #22
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
The only thing being removed is the heavy duty steering (reason for price drop), you always had to buy bumps & axles seperate!

From research & such that I've done, I noticed that most people don't need the heavy duty steering, it's nice to have but not required!
well being 2" over per side does it come with an extension?
Old 05-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #23
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I believe so

If you look on the 1st page in the picture of the kit in the bottom portion slightly to the left, there are 2 black things with threads on them, I'm assuming they are the extensions
Old 05-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I believe so

If you look on the 1st page in the picture of the kit in the bottom portion slightly to the left, there are 2 black things with threads on them, I'm assuming they are the extensions
thats what i thought, i still have to get stock parts before i can go LT
Old 05-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #25
Max's Canadian Twin

Yea, well maybe someone's truck will get rearended tonight, and then you can take all the parts you need......and no one gets hurt in the accident!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #26
Quote:
Yea, well maybe someone's truck will get rearended tonight, and then you can take all the parts you need......and no one gets hurt in the accident!
i'm going to 4wp and see if they have any laying around lol
Old 05-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #27
Max's Canadian Twin

Yea, goodluck!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #28
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Killer deal! congrats to you guys who swoop on this
Old 05-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
Quote:
Yea, goodluck!
i have to get the front differential mounts that they take off with the drop bracket lifts, trying to avoid 250 from the dealer
Old 05-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i have to get the front differential mounts that they take off with the drop bracket lifts, trying to avoid 250 from the dealer
Junk yard?
Old 05-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #31
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Once the 10 kits are sold we will not honor the price, but I will tell you the new price of the kit is much more affordable at $2,295!
Either way I know I am gonna pick up a kit...Just wanting to save some $$. After all I'm only an E5 in the military with a wife How about some people 1 kit for me till mid July haha!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:59 PM   #32
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Either way I know I am gonna pick up a kit...Just wanting to save some $$. After all I'm only an E5 in the military with a wife How about some people 1 kit for me till mid July haha!
Lol...I feel you I'm in the same boat. She seems to think we need to adopt more dogs, and buy a house before I can get my LT kit. Hmm....just gonna have to do an early birthday present to myself on the DL.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:51 AM   #33
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlefin View Post
Lol...I feel you I'm in the same boat. She seems to think we need to adopt more dogs, and buy a house before I can get my LT kit. Hmm....just gonna have to do an early birthday present to myself on the DL.
Haha, yea birthday present on the DL is right! That's why I can't wait till I get my bonus. I am just gonna get everything straight up. I need to get my toys before I get too old and start having kids
Old 06-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #34
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Only 2 more Kits left at this price!!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #35
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
thats a freaken sweet price on the All Pro LT Kit..my kit has been on my truck for over 2 years rockcrawling and prerunning without any major problems...

heres a video from Memorial Day weekend, nothing special really...
http://vimeo.com/24696908
Old 06-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #36

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Only 2 more Kits left at this price!!
NOOO!! I just need till the 15th!! The wife finally slowed on the spending and I am just 1 paycheck away from this! stroM you know what it would cost to ship to Rocklin, CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
thats a freaken sweet price on the All Pro LT Kit..my kit has been on my truck for over 2 years rockcrawling and prerunning without any major problems...
What was your deciding factor between the walker evans and the fox shocks?
Old 06-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #37
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... if only this was available at the end of summer!! Jealous of those who jumped on this
Old 06-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #38
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have lay a way?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #39
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Have 1 Last kit available!!
Old 07-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #40
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you got my PM i am interested in the last kit if still avail!!!