Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro Long Travel Blowout SALE!

Old 05-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Long Travel Blowout SALE!

$1,950.75 - 10 Kits Available at this price!!!

Lower Control Arms, 4130 Chromoly, TIG Welded
Upper Control Arms, 4130 Chromoly, TIG Welded, Fully Gusseted, Dust Caps
Tie Rod Extenders
Spindle Gussets
Extended Steel Braided Brake Lines, DOT Approved

------------

All-Pro Off Road’s Long Travel IFS suspension system for 05+ Tacomas, 03+ 4Runners, and 07+ FJ Cruisers, is now available at a more affordable price! Get 12” of wheel travel with our 2” wider per side kit! From the rocks to the sand, this all-terrain long travel kit does it all without sacrificing comfort, quality, and performance. Make getting to the trail head part of the fun!

Included with this killer deal you get 10% off the additional options: (Only applies when purchasing into the Long Travel Kit)

Coilover Shocks
All-Pro Off Road offers either Walker Evans or Fox Racing coilover shock packages that are specifically designed for use with our Long Travel kit. Instead of using a generic 8” travel shock, we have them built to the correct length with internal stops, eliminating the need for limit straps. Both systems feature race-inspired 2.5" body high quality coilover shocks, springs and upper mounts that fit into the factory towers.

Walker Evans 2.5 Non Resivoir - ($1,050) $945

Walker Evans 2.5 Remote Resivoir - ($1,295) $1,165.50

Fox Shox 2.5 Remote Resivoir - ($1,395) $1,255.50

Coilover Adapters
We are the only company to offer a billet aluminum adapter so that you can use your existing aftermarket coilovers with our LT kit. It is a good way to get the additional travel, track width and strength of our LT kit, without having to buy new coilovers up front. You can always upgrade to the LT specific coilovers at a later date to gain an additional 1” of travel. We also offer a trade-in program as well, giving you market value for your used coilovers as credit towards the LT version.

($129) $116.10

Heavy-Duty Steering Kit
To eliminate the weak factory tie rod, we have developed a heavy-duty steering kit that utilizes a powdercoated 1” x .156 wall DOM tie rod with top quality ¾” spherical rod ends (heim joints) on both ends. We include boots with our kits to help keep out the elements, however, they do not provide an impenetrable seal, so regular maintenance is required.

($495) $445.50

Chromoly Axle Shafts
Our extended heat treated 4340 chromoly axle shafts, made by Currie Enterprises, are required for 4x4 applications. They are inserted into the factory inner and outer CVs to retain 4WD. Please specify vehicle when ordering.

($495) $445.50

Timbren Bumpstops
All-Pro has teamed up with Timbren SES to offer an upgraded bumpstop for use with our LT kit, or even stock arms. They are made of a softer compound than their usual offerings for weight carrying, and they provide a smoother, stop than the factory bumpstop without needlessly limiting travel. Recommended for 33”+ tires.

($195) $175.50

Official List:
1. Matt B.
2. Patrick L.
3. Brennan L.
4. Kolin K.
5. Matt S.
6. Jeff B.
7. Scott O.
8. Max T.
9. Dave B.
10. Mark N.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great price.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
IRACE87 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pat
IRACE87's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really interested........What I would like to know is that if I buy the LT kit, would I be able to get a deal on other parts like a rear kit and front bumper.......

Thanks

Pat
Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
How do the tie rod boots hold up?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
fuggin' subbed.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the Heavy-Duty Steering was already included?!...and is the 10% applied to the AP Glass Flares as well?!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
"I swear! If you don't fuck her I'll kill myself! Do her for me, for me!"
-the girl next door

That quote goes for all you guys....but meaning to the suspension.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Damn! To think I just bought my wife an expensive anniversary present. Would have covered this kit plus all the extras needed

ahhhhhhh, sucks for you!
Old 05-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn! To think I just bought my wife an expensive anniversary present. Would have covered this kit plus all the extras needed
Rocklin huh? You go to rhs?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm just got a new credit card...
Old 05-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #16
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRACE87 View Post
I'm really interested........What I would like to know is that if I buy the LT kit, would I be able to get a deal on other parts like a rear kit and front bumper.......

Thanks

Pat
Got your PM - working on the prices for you now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
I thought the Heavy-Duty Steering was already included?!...and is the 10% applied to the AP Glass Flares as well?!
It used to be included and now it is an optional upgrade. Our kit retails at $2295 now (and includes what you see on the top picture). The fiberglass is being sold at the price of $399. We are updating our prices on those so that is actually at the discount price now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Hmm just got a new credit card...
Old 05-21-2011, 02:27 AM   #17
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
ahhhhhhh, sucks for you!
Yes...yes it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
Rocklin huh? You go to rhs?
RHS? As in Rocklin High School?! Dude I'm 23. Key word "wife". Also I have the airforce symbol with my location being the sandbox. Just saying.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Does AP sell the steering kit for non LT applications?
We did, but it is currently discontinued at the moment! I will be sure to inform when its available again.

Quote:
Anyway back to the LT Kit...Strom, how long is this going to be available if you guys don't sell 10 kits? Just wondering. I'll be reenlisting in July and then I get the big $$.
Once the 10 kits are sold we will not honor the price, but I will tell you the new price of the kit is much more affordable at $2,295!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
We did, but it is currently discontinued at the moment! I will be sure to inform when its available again.

Once the 10 kits are sold we will not honor the price, but I will tell you the new price of the kit is much more affordable at $2,295!
but then you have to buy steering, bumps, and axels correct?