Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official DSM Upper Control Arm "Better" Group Buy

Old 06-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #41
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
A huge "Thank You" to all the members who have already taken advantage of this deal!! And for those who haven't....

!!! 1 Week Left !!!

Group Buy Price: $525, with FREE Shipping via UPS Ground, to anywhere in the lower 48 States. Group buy ends on 06/30/2011!!

To get the GB pricing, you will use the TW coupon code DSMARM when placing your order online. Remember you will need to register on the site first, before you place your order and then you can use the code...

The 'Coupon Code' box appears in the cart screen, directly above the Sub-total.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #42
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Might get a set of these if I can sell my tires n wheels before the end of it.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #43
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS SONNY GOT UR E-MAIL HOPE IT GETS HERE BY FRIDAY 6-24.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #44
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Hope I can pony up some cash before the 30th!
Old 06-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #45
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you're looking for a package deal on UCAs with coil-overs....check this out:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...ml#post3347969
Old 06-27-2011, 04:43 AM   #46
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you guys a shotgun for a better discount :P Gotta love DSM, haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you guys (yet!) but have heard nothing but good things. Especially about the customer service.

Wish I could take advantage of this one, maybe next time!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #47
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Mine are on the way Thanks again guys!!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 AM   #48
Downsouth Motorsport

PM us.....
Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I'll trade you guys a shotgun for a better discount :P Gotta love DSM, haven't had the pleasure of doing business with you guys (yet!) but have heard nothing but good things. Especially about the customer service.

Wish I could take advantage of this one, maybe next time!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #49
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Hope my check comes in today or tomorrow!!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #50
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
45 minutes left to get on this...
Old 06-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #51
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
45 minutes left to get on this...
DSM is in CA.......3hrs and 30min
Old 06-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #52
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
haha... very true
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #53
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a... Of course I find this thread the DAY AFTER it expires. That's my luck... Hope you all enjoy.

I've been out of the loop for a while (wife is expecting in a few weeks) and just got around to buying all of my Lift Components. I was gonna buy the LR with teh ToyTec Ultimate Kit, but thought I'd check the GBs first. I was stoaked when I the DSM GB. I remember when these first came out. IMMEDIATELY posted up on Facebook in hopes of snagging them via the into-contest.

Anyway, wish I would'a made it in on time...
Old 07-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #54
Downsouth Motorsport

Good evening,
Congrats on the little one on the way...
Call us on Tuesday after the holiday if you are still interested and
we will get you taken care of...
Have a safe holiday weekend..
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
Son of a... Of course I find this thread the DAY AFTER it expires. That's my luck... Hope you all enjoy.

I've been out of the loop for a while (wife is expecting in a few weeks) and just got around to buying all of my Lift Components. I was gonna buy the LR with teh ToyTec Ultimate Kit, but thought I'd check the GBs first. I was stoaked when I the DSM GB. I remember when these first came out. IMMEDIATELY posted up on Facebook in hopes of snagging them via the into-contest.

Anyway, wish I would'a made it in on time...
Old 07-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #55

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good evening,
Sonny
Thats good customer service right there
Old 07-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #57
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good evening,
Sonny
Great customer service indeed!

Unfortunately, for some reason, I completely blanked and didn't check my subscriptions until I got my nightly email reminders. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered some LR UCAs along with my kit from ToyTec a couple of hours ago.

I'm sort of thinking they might be more ideal for my needs, since I rarely off-road anymore (feel like I'm getting old) and am not the best about regular maintenance. Add that to living in Missouri with plenty of salt in the winter and I might just be better off staying away from the Uni-Balls.

All in all, I'll probably recommend DSM to anyone that asks. They sure look slick and get great reviews. But, I'll hopefully be happy with the LR UCAs for the meantime.

Thanks again.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #58
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These guys go the extra mile for customer service. Never have I ever heard of a company doin what these guys are willing to do to get you parts and fulfill your needs(and wants). Props to sonny and marco for all they've done and are willing to do for customers. I WILL be a future customer for a long time
Old 07-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #59

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
These guys go the extra mile for customer service. Never have I ever heard of a company doin what these guys are willing to do to get you parts and fulfill your needs(and wants). Props to sonny and marco for all they've done and are willing to do for customers. I WILL be a future customer for a long time
Yea I proudly gave them $2k today
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #60
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I proudly gave them $2k today
I'm cringing at my bank account after DSM n tirerack make me happy