Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official DSM Upper Control Arm "Better" Group Buy

Old 07-14-2011, 05:24 AM   #61
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Got my DSM UCAs and OME lift yesterday(minus a leaf pack, ill have it today) some sweet arms and most importantly.... stickers! Thanks guys!
Old 07-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #62
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
They're the best ones we could find....Stainless Steel from FK Bearing. Maybe someone who has had Stainless uni-balls in cold winters can chime in.
I got mine from Sonny when they first came out. I live in upstate NY and we have a lot of snow which results in 4 months of heavy salt and sand on the roadways. These UCA's are rock solid. Uniballs look like they are brand new. However I so spray them with Amsoil HD metal protector and lubricant weekly in the winter and once a month in the summer. I highly recomend these UCA'S

Old 07-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #63
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
arrived from ups today... freshly rebuilt donahoes,sway bar relocates, spanner wrench and of course the dsm uniball UCA's cant wait to get them on tomorrow

Install complete....... took them out for a little test run. Extreme difference between stock. only this is the ABS allen screw needs to be redesigned..I lost one after my little run. Yes everything was tight. But it feels as if they were stripped during install because they didnt wanna get tight they just spun inside the whole.
Attached Thumbnails
Official DSM Upper Control Arm "Better" Group Buy-imag0255.jpg  
Old 06-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #64
09redtac is on a distinguished road

09redtac's Tacoma Gallery
Still have this deal for TW?
Old 06-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #65
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09redtac View Post
PM'd
Old 06-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #66
BS1981 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Onsite Medical, Amazon.com
Name: Greg
BS1981's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09redtac View Post
X2...would also be interested
Old 06-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #67
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS1981 View Post
X2...would also be interested

This thread is a year old... PM me for pricing.