Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Brush Bar Lamp Kit offer

Old 10-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #21
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Since sending two free sets of the brush bar lamp kit nearly 3 weeks ago, I haven't yet seen the product reviews. I have many more accessories I'd like to offer for free on this forum; but, I'd like to see the product reviews first before moving on to the next item.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
Old 10-26-2008, 11:19 PM   #22
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting a bed light bar if you have lights that need to be tested let me know i can get you a review asap!
Old 10-27-2008, 03:14 AM   #23
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
For those interested in accessorizing their brush bars, I'd like to make another product available for a product review. Please check out the following 55-watt 6" lamp kit made by Pilot.

http://www.automatcentral.com/55W-off-road-lamps.html

I'd be willing to send a free set to the first 2 regular posters (100 or more posts) responding to this offer who would be willing to provide their reviews on the forum.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
as said in my pm to you i have just got my truck back
from the dealer and will mount the lights on tuesday
as that is my only day off
And thank you for being understanding
Old 10-27-2008, 04:35 AM   #24
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Im getting a bed light bar if you have lights that need to be tested let me know i can get you a review asap!
Hi, socalman22
I have the light, will you want to test it out?
If do, will you pay for the shipping, and I send you the light?

Please let me know here, or PM me. Thanks.

ALSO ANY MEMBERS HERE WANT THE LIGHT, PLEASE REPLY TO THE POST HERE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. (LIGHT IS FREE, ONLY PAY SHIPPING)
Old 10-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #25
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Quote:
Since sending two free sets of the brush bar lamp kit nearly 3 weeks ago, I haven't yet seen the product reviews. I have many more accessories I'd like to offer for free on this forum; but, I'd like to see the product reviews first before moving on to the next item.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
Thanks a lot first, like I tell you on the PM, I still plan to get a light bar, worse case I give it out back here in the forum, I just did. So I am waiting for members PM me or reply the post here.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #26
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-28-2008, 08:15 AM   #28
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bull bar on the front with holes to mount lights - I'd be more than willing!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #29

thank you automatcentral for sending me the new lights i was asked
to post some pics when i had them installed
This is what i thank of the lights 1st
If you are going use them for every day driving
these lights will work fine as the cost is only 50$
However for you guys that are going to use
them for 4wheeling
I don't feel that the lights will hold up sorry
but i feel i have a responsibly to t/w
to post what i feel for 50$ the lights work fine
here are some pic
Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #30

but it could also be me
Old 10-28-2008, 08:26 AM   #31

like i said for every day use the lights
may work well not for off roading
Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #32
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks David for the feedback on them lights!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:50 AM   #34
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations to fasn8dave (thank you wing103!). Please be sure to post pics when you post a review.

Thank you to David Tarantino for the objective and candid review of the lamp kit. I very much appreciate it. I can see from your pictures that the lamps complement your bull bar very well. As you mentioned, they might not be ideal for off-roading, especially since they are only 55W each. I think the next few lamp kits that I make available for review on this forum will be better off-road kits.

Thanks again.
AutoMatCentral
Old 10-30-2008, 05:34 AM   #35
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Congratulations to fasn8dave (thank you wing103!). Please be sure to post pics when you post a review.

Thank you to David Tarantino for the objective and candid review of the lamp kit. I very much appreciate it. I can see from your pictures that the lamps complement your bull bar very well. As you mentioned, they might not be ideal for off-roading, especially since they are only 55W each. I think the next few lamp kits that I make available for review on this forum will be better off-road kits.

Thanks again.
AutoMatCentral

If you're giving away the off-road lights too, Put my name at the top of the list. I'm throwing in my name first for those!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:12 AM   #36
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^^ I dont think you can call shotgun before you're outside yet...haha
Old 10-30-2008, 01:29 PM   #38
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

I'll post pics, no problem! It'll take me a few days to install them, it's Halloween and my kids have a bunch of friends over spending the whole weekend, so it'll be into next week.

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #39
Hey guys watch THIS!

Okay I've got the lights installed and a review is forthcoming. The first thing to note is that the wiring is pretty short if you want to use the toggle switch that comes with it and install it in the dash. I opted to connect the lights to my high beams...

Here's the lights installed as they come right out of the box:

For installation on my Tacoma, I thought the front chrome guards looked "hummer-ish" and clashed with my fog lights... luckily the front guards pop right off so you can use either style:

Here's what they look like when they're on. I plan on pointing them upward for two reasons... First, my headlights and fog lights have the ground covered.... but what about clearance / branches above? Second, when I'm going down a steep hill in the dark, the upward pointing lights will let me sneak a peek at what I'm about to drive into / onto....

I'm going wheeling again soon and will snap photos of what my view looks like with and without them.... they were very easy to install. One thing though, the metal is plated zinc-dichromate (yellow zinc) and you might want to look into a bright or satin clear zinc so the parts are silver...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #40
BKurpis is on a distinguished road
BKurpis's Tacoma Gallery
How about my set ?

What do I have to do to get my set of lights ??
Quote:
For those interested in accessorizing their brush bars, I'd like to make another product available for a product review. Please check out the following 55-watt 6" lamp kit made by Pilot.

http://www.automatcentral.com/55W-off-road-lamps.html

I'd be willing to send a free set to the first 2 regular posters (100 or more posts) responding to this offer who would be willing to provide their reviews on the forum.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral