Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheels Group Buy Feeler

Old 06-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #21
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
So looks like we've pretty much narrowed things down to:

- Pro Comp (due to variety of products)
- XD
- ATX
- Moto

...SPORT i'll see what we can do about your yumas...

For you pro comp folks, can you please list specific models of products you'd be interested in, since that company has a ton of products? It'd be harder for me to go to them and say "hey, i need a group buy price for everything you have" vs "can we get pricing for xxxx, xxxx,xxxx, and xxx in wheels and xxxx,xxxx lift kits, and xxx,xxx,xxx, tires"

Thanks guys i'll see what i can do.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #22
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels - 7098's 16" !!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:31 AM   #23
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
subd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post

...SPORT i'll see what we can do about your yumas...

Cool; thanks.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #25
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for some atx or procomp
Old 06-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #26
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for something from ProComp, XD Enduro's or American Racing Chamber or Mojaves...

I'm only worried about shipping to Canada as it might end up being too expensive and eventually a problem for me.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #27
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
I'd be in for something from ProComp, XD Enduro's or American Racing Chamber or Mojaves...

I'm only worried about shipping to Canada as it might end up being too expensive and eventually a problem for me.
Yeah, usually shipping aint too bad, but all those bloody VATs and stuff aint it? They tax the mess out of yall, unless you got a location in the US to pick up from
Old 06-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #28
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Procomp Rockcrawler series 52 or 98 in black.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #29
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
CRAP!!! i just got wheels like 2 months ago....
Old 06-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #30
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWhiteTaco View Post
im in! would love a set of kmc xd addicts
you know theres a fs post on here with addicts for 450$ right?
Old 06-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #33
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Procomp Rockcrawler series 52 or 98 in black.
x1
Old 06-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #34
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for wheels as well but with 50 different people with 50 different opinions, I would think it would be close to impossible to narrow it down to one style, that's just my opinion. You might be better off selecting your contact and then telling them you'll have XX number of people who want to buy wheels int he next week, and what kind of discount can you give them. The "contact" with more variety would probably be better for all of us. It's not like these wheel manufacturers are fabbing there own products, in the case of bumpers, skid plates, etc...so us all buying the exact same doesn't seem necessary.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #35
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in wheels and tires and a lift kit.....
Old 06-12-2011, 06:53 AM   #36
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
you know theres a fs post on here with addicts for 450$ right?
Folks, be sure to check the for sale section first to help out fellow members. There may be wheels etc. listed there that are what you're looking for.

After all, the goal is to help help each other out, whether that means buying new at low prices or buying used at a cheaper price so another members can afford to do other mods to their vehicles.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #37
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
scribed
Old 06-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #39
K3KamilK3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kamil
K3KamilK3's Tacoma Gallery
Id be in for some xd revolvers
Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #40
Beretta Taco

Pro Comp GB Started - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...june-24-a.html

Working on XD, KMC, ATX, AR, Moto, etc...