Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 23! Ends 06/15/11

Old 06-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #41
ky cats is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
ky cats's Tacoma Gallery
new here what size would i need?

ok so i'am new to tw and i just bought an 05 tacoma about 6wks ago.so what size kit would i need for the headlights and the fogs?THANKS!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #42
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky cats View Post
ok so i'am new to tw and i just bought an 05 tacoma about 6wks ago.so what size kit would i need for the headlights and the fogs?THANKS!
Congrats on the truck and welcome to TW! For your truck you will need the H4 Bixenon kit for the headlights and H10 Low for your fogs.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:36 AM   #43
ky cats's Tacoma Gallery
05 Tacoma hid xenon gb

So which one would I buy to just do the low beam headlights? And also would the slim ballasts work on my 05 Tacoma?sorry so many questions.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:19 AM   #44
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
So which one would I buy to just do the low beam headlights? And also would the slim ballasts work on my 05 Tacoma?sorry so many questions.
H4 Low Beam kit. But this would eliminate the ability to "Flash" or use "High" beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615 View Post
slimcubby, PM sent
Got it. Reply sent.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #45
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would recommend only getting a low beam for the fog lights. The Tacoma has a single bulb for both the high and low in the headlights and has a aiming mechanism to change from low to high. For the headlights get the Bixenon H4 bulb. Yep the Slim Digital Ballasts will work and are recommended
Old 06-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #46
ky cats's Tacoma Gallery
so i'am confused about something are the slim ballasts 104.95+shipping and the bixenon bulbs 124.95+shipping?sorry for all the newb questions.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #47

Quote:
so i'am confused about something are the slim ballasts 104.95+shipping and the bixenon bulbs 124.95+shipping?sorry for all the newb questions.
The $104.95 is for the low beam slim kit and the $124.95 is the slim bixenon kit.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #48
ky cats's Tacoma Gallery
so the bixenon kit includes the bulbs and the ballasts with them?what i'am asking is for 124.95 you get everything you need to install these lights in the box correct?
Old 06-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #49

Quote:
so the bixenon kit includes the bulbs and the ballasts with them?what i'am asking is for 124.95 you get everything you need to install these lights in the box correct?
That is correct. For $124.95 you get the kit for your headlights with everything included. For $104.95 you get the kit for your fog lights.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #50
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ Yes, the 124.95 is for the headlights both lows/highs, and it comes with everything to install. I recently got Slims HIDs and they are very easy to instal. Just read the instal thread a few times, and take your time.

The 104.95 is for the fog lamps, they are easy to instal as well, even easier than the headlights I think.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #51
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
That is correct. For $124.95 you get the kit for your headlights with everything included. For $104.95 you get the kit for your fog lights.
He beat me too it, but what he said!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #52

Lol willimatic.

Also, ky cats if you want to get in on this group buy I need to get your order in asap because I am ending the group buy today.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:57 AM   #53
ky cats's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i missed out on this gb. i lost track of time.i guess i will just keep an eye out for the next gb.thanks for answering all my questions.also i was wanting to know i have read that some of the hid kits will cause your lights to flicker and sometimes you need to add a relay.is there any chance that this would happen with these hid kits?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #54
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Slim, the website is not up. I missed the group buy but want to buy some lights still. Not really concerned with waiting for a GB. How can I order some lights now? FYI I've got a 1st Gen.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #55

Quote:
sorry i missed out on this gb. i lost track of time.i guess i will just keep an eye out for the next gb.thanks for answering all my questions.also i was wanting to know i have read that some of the hid kits will cause your lights to flicker and sometimes you need to add a relay.is there any chance that this would happen with these hid kits?
These kits come with the relay harness so that eliminates any of those problems.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #56

Attention Group Buy Participants!!!

I am currently boxing up all your kits for shipment tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the new lights very soon!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #57
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Slim, Got the HIDs installed yesterday and.......

Damn they are sweet. Now the wife wants some for her SUV. I'll hit you up another set on the next GB.

Thanks for an awesome product.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #58
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
what a patient bunch....

the bunch i was in was erratic and impatient as hell........

super high quality kit the light output is nice!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #59

For those that missed the group buy I am having free shipping on our website at http://www.slimshidxenonsource.com with the coupon code FREESHIP so be sure to get your order in before the coupon code expires July 28th!
Old 09-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #60
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for reference to install