Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 23! Ends 06/15/11

Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
HID Xenon Group Buy Round 23! Ends 06/15/11

Group Buy is Now CLOSED!
Ends 06/15/11

Hello everyone!! I am so happy to bring you guys another group buy!

Today is the first day to get your orders in and will end PROMPTLY on the 15th of June at 5:00pm California time. Please don't wait till the last minute to get your orders in and please be sure to promptly pay your PayPal invoices when you receive them to ensure your order will be placed at the deadline. These kits are fully covered by a 12 month warranty.

Conversion Kits are 100% Plug & Play!

1998-Present Toyota Tacoma Bulb Sizes - H4 Bixenon (Headlights) H10 Low Beam (Fogs)

Select Color:
Temperatures: 4,300k, 6,000k, 8,000k, 10,000k, 12,000k, 15,000k and 30,000K (3,000k add $3.00)

Select Ballast:
NORMAL BALLAST
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $84.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $104.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST (only $20 more than regular ballast!) *MY RECOMMENDATION & Most Popular*
SIZE (low beam):
H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S/R/C, D4S/C/R
PRICE: $104.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Telescopic (hi/low beam) Bixenon:
H4, H13, 9004, 9007
PRICE: $124.95 + Flat Rate Shipping

Select Additional Options:
50w option - add $30 to Price
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Low Beam) - $30
Extra Pair of Bulbs (Bixenon) - $45

Pics of bulbs lit up + More:
Click for pics!!

Official DIY Install Thread! Thanks CableTec! "Click Here"

This will be my 23rd successful and happy Group Buy!!

***Please PM me the following info to be added to this GB:
Name
TW Username
Mailing Address
Paypal Email Address
Full Order Details
I will then email you a PayPal invoice for your order. Please be sure to make your payment once invoice is received.

ORDER LIST

1. ArcticIDMT - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
2. dbronzo - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
3. datflip - 1 H4 4300K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
4. Pluffmud13 - 1 H4 8000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
5. keisersoze - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received
6. IMTWISTD - 1 H1 6000K Low Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
7. VAsponger - 1 H10 3000K Low Slim Payment Received
8. mbauerz24 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 1 H10 6000K Low Slim Payment Received
9. farbio615 - 1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim Payment Received

Old 06-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Also, please be sure to like my facebook page as well. I will be posting coupon codes, raffles and other promos periodically! The coupon codes will work on the website for direct purchases on non group buy orders.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd from work..
Old 06-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #4

Buzz this just might be the GB you need to get in on!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #5

Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Which Temp is gonna give me the whitest brightest light output? I'm in once I know what temp I want. Thanks
Old 06-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
site is still under construction damn!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Which Temp is gonna give me the whitest brightest light output? I'm in once I know what temp I want. Thanks
I would recommend either the 4300K or 6000K both will be the whitest but the 4300K has a slight yellow hue and the 6000K has a slight blue hue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
site is still under construction damn!
Tell me about it... I am almost complete just a few small tweaks and fixes.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #9

Bumps..
Old 06-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ha sorry bro, wouldn't be sensible to swing it now. And a one man GB? what would you call that, a coupon? Ha GL
Old 06-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #11

Lol there will be more. If you build it they will come.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #12
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump for Slim! I need to get 4300K fogs to match my retrofit.. but not sure if I should do that when I haven't received a pay check yet, hopefully I get it soon because I hate how my fogs are different colors than my headlights!!!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 AM   #13
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
interested but I don't know jack about lights...what are the differences between the H1, H3, H7 etc....? sorry if thats a dumb question but I have been putting this off for some time now and I think I want to do this now.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #14
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
interested but I don't know jack about lights...what are the differences between the H1, H3, H7 etc....? sorry if thats a dumb question but I have been putting this off for some time now and I think I want to do this now.
I'm pretty sure it has to do with the wiring harness for different cars. For our trucks (Tacoma's) H4 Bixenon are the plug in play lights for the headlight, and H10 Low beams are the plug in play for the fogs. So if your getting these for your headlights it would be H4, and fogs H10

Now all you have to do is figure out which color you want!

Hope this helps you out, if not I'll let slim answer your question.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #15
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
It's the bulb "size", Basically what the plastic part around the bulb that slides into the headlight housing and you twist to lock. For the Taco, get the H4 Telescopic Bulbs so you get the Hi/Low action, and the H10 Low Beams to fit into your fog lights
Old 06-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #18

That is correct they are the different bulb sizes. H4 telescopic for headlights and H10 low for fogs for our trucks.

Also, BEEFY there will be other gb's but for the times there is not my website will be complete soon for direct orders. Of course they won't be the group buy prices but I will give you guys coupon codes specifically for TW members.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #19
Fired Yo Momma is on a distinguished road
Fired Yo Momma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Slim

Just put in my H4 Bixenon and must say the lights are.... AWESOME!!! The thing that I may want to put out about these HIDs are the instructions are average C-. It took me a better part of a afternoon to install. I took my time and had to refer off to the how to installation on this website.

Slim can you put me down for the H10s for the fogs? Will the fogs have a yellow tint to it?

Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #20

Soooo I may recant my passing these up. Ill let you know before the 15th.. trying to get a buddy from work to get in on it too.. singular shipping charge to one address?