Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

I can just tell All-Pro is ready for a leaf pack group buy!

Old 06-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I can just tell All-Pro is ready for a leaf pack group buy!

They just want somebody to start it, just like I do! Who's it going to be!
Old 06-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw3685 View Post
They just want somebody to start it, just like I do! Who's it going to be!
why don't you do it? Lazy ass lol!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 06-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some of the interest then we can talk!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Better not I jus bought mine and got them Wednesday lol.... Thanks Jason for the fast ass shipping I spoke to you on Tuseday and the brake lines were on back order you said you should get them that day.. And the next they were sitting on my living room floor when I got home from work that night!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO! Going to install tomorow
Old 06-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #6
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Interested
Old 06-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
Interested
X2
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Interested
Old 06-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
We usually do Leaf Pack Group Buys around the holiday time so November-December. If we get enough interest we may be able to do something earlier. We will be watching this thread though
Old 06-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
im in...maybe this will help my axle wrap lol
Old 06-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested if it actually happens.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #15
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
See, my drunkin post has stimulated like 7-8 possibilities, what do we need to get this rolling?
Old 06-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #18
maconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of light

maconhurler's Tacoma Gallery
interested
Old 06-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #19
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I am VERY interested, actually a group buy would definitely make pull the trigger on a set of expo leafs. I have a .45 pointed right at you "go ahead make my day". One of my favorite movies of all time.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #20
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Dunno bout springs but if the GB is on other items...