Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Pro Comp Group Buy | Ends Friday, June 24

Old 06-12-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Group Buy | Ends Friday, June 24

Ok, the long awaited Pro Comp Group Buy is beginning.

As with previous group buys i've setup, the goal of this is get prices cheaper than at normal rates. How cheap you ask? Depends, Some will be 10% off, some 20%, some 5%. It really just depends on the product desired. Im trying to get em as close to cost as possible.

This group buy will cover:
- Pro Comp Alloy Wheels
- Pro Comp Lift Kits (6", 3")
- Pro Comp Shocks
- Pro Comp Tires
- Fabtech Lift Kits too, just for kicks.

There may be a discount applied for multiple items in one order (ie wheels + lift or wheels + tires) since there will be combined shipping.

Some products may be backordered since this is a heavy couple of months of business for this industry (especially 16"), but you'll be locked in to the price purchased at during this time period.

You will be buying straight from the distributor. Products may ship from one of their 6 facilities depending on your location. Depending on weight, products will ship either freight or fedex.

If you want a quote PM me the part # of the item(s) you want with subject "PROCOMP GB".

See FAQ for how to find Part #

*** In the past, some folks have PM'd just out of curiosity...please, if you're not interested in buying, refrain from messaging as it complicates things. ***

Group Buy ends Next Friday, the 24th of June.

Last, but not least, when you get your products, have them installed and show us some damn pics!!!!!

FAQs
How do i find the part number?
1. Research what you will need to fit your truck on this forum (there's a lot of smart people here).

2. Research some more about what you will need to fit your truck (there's a lot of smart people here).

3. Visit: http://www.procompusa.com/ and find the product. Sample part #'s: 8101-7883, K1007, etc

How can i pay? paypal, credit card

Will i be be paying you? No, you will be purchasing from the distributor, though im happy to help the process.

Will you post prices? Beforehand, No, there are just too many products to list. But maybe as products are ordered since i'll know real-time prices.

Not sure i want to buy now, will there be future Pro Comp GBs? Honestly, i have no clue. Err on side of not anytime soon, but maybe.

Will they ship outside the lower 48 and international? Short answer, yes.

What happens if an item is backordered? The distributor will coordinate those details with you directly.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
What is the discount on the pro comp 3" suspension lifts?
Old 06-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in 3" pro comp. FYI I can get it for $394 shipped from truck addons can you beat that?
Old 06-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #5
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Part Number: K5075B

That is the part # for the 3" lift, what kind of price are we looking at?
Old 06-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #7
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a 3" lift, depending on price and shipping to Canada.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:12 AM   #8
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
Can you PM me your postal code? I'll have to send it to em for a quote. Thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #9
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the price for shipping to Canada I would be in for a set of Rock Crawler Series 52 Flat Black wheels. 16x8 6x5.5 4.25BS p/n: 52-6883F
Old 06-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Pro comp 3" lift FTW!
Dont you already have one??
Old 06-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
Depending on the price for shipping to Canada I would be in for a set of Rock Crawler Series 52 Flat Black wheels. 16x8 6x5.5 4.25BS p/n: 52-6883F
Quote:
Still waiting to hear back on yall Canadian stuff....You'd still be responsible for all the VATs or whatever mess yall have up there
Old 06-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #12
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
Dont you already have one??
Yeah! im just saying good choice.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:52 AM   #13
yoTaco98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Yos
yoTaco98's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know the part number for 2.5 inch replacement rear leafs for a 1998 4x4 v6?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #14
doons is on a distinguished road
Army: general
doons's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
same!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #15
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by doons View Post
same!
Do you have anywhere to ship in the states and pickup? it's a lot easier...and cheaper.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #16
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out as it turns out none of the wheels I liked will fit 2nd gen...
Old 06-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #17
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
I'm out as it turns out none of the wheels I liked will fit 2nd gen...
Bummer dude....

Like ANY wheels? or just Pro Comp?

Which ones do you like?
Old 06-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #18

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
Bummer dude....

Like ANY wheels? or just Pro Comp?

Which ones do you like?
I wanted the Rock Crawlers 52 from ProComp, or maybe 98's...

I would do 16x8 KMC Enduro's as those should still be in my price range. Looks like they are/were quite popular and I see them around here a lot so they should fit without any problems even though they are I think 4.5bs? But yeah......
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #19
berry79 is on a distinguished road

berry79's Tacoma Gallery
Is this GB still going through? I sent a couple PM's with no responce. I would like to double chrck the price for a set of 4 pn#7089-6883. i deleted my previous pm's trying to resolve an issue with my sent box. I've talked to so many people and got so many quotes, I don't remeber who's prices were what. Also, were is this group from, pro comp directly? I also like to know if these wheels come with the hub caps?

Thank You
berry79