Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON GB!!!

Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #41
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg <- lazy!
9. anethema (add a leaf)

Edited
Old 06-24-2011, 07:24 AM   #42
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
I bought mine last night, could not wait any longer.
You made sure to pick up 2 sets right? One for you and one for me...
Old 06-24-2011, 07:26 AM   #43
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
You made sure to pick up 2 sets right? One for you and one for me...

It was the last piece to the puzzle, i may be doing my lift over the long weekend holiday!!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #44
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
1. Rakso
2. rcbs204
3. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
4. xrmitchell
5. tacomtn
6. snow dude
7. BFA
8. Jlink (maybe)
9. Rsbmg <- lazy!

Are you really that lazy?
At least I can make a decision (maybe) wtf does that mean?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #45
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see some pricing. Been itching for the rear 2.5's

I do agree CA tax kills any deal, so Metaltech was awesome to deal with on the last GB.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #46
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Calling you lazy because you didn't re-create the list with yourself on it like the others, you just said add me.

Doubt it was a serious insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
At least I can make a decision (maybe) wtf does that mean?
Old 06-25-2011, 04:51 AM   #48
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested!! Would also wana see some prices before committing.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #49
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rakso have you spoken to a vendor? You said we need more people so I'm curious how many more.

I'm looking at the extended travel reservoirs with either camburg uca's for $1855 or TC for $1910 at wheelers so no tax and that includes shipping. Have you spoken to them? If not I can get in touch with them if you like.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #50
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Sure Go ahead!! I was asking for more people so the vendor would be more interested.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #51

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg <- lazy!
9. anethema (add a leaf)

Lets keep this straight.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #52
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyTaco View Post
Im interested!! Would also wana see some prices before committing.
Add yourself to the list!!
Old 06-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #53
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg <- lazy!
9. anethema (add a leaf)
10. lembowski (rear 2.5's, depending on pricing)
Old 06-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #54

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Sure Go ahead!! I was asking for more people so the vendor would be more interested.
Ok, I was just gonna ask them how many people would make it worth their while and what kind of discount they would offer. It would probably get more interest if folks knew we only needed 10 people for a 75% discount (we can dream)
Old 06-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #55
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
I have icon ext travel co's on right now, they will need a rebuild and new coils(powdercoating is coming off one), and I want to add a resi.....icon said it would be better to just get a new set and sell olds ones...
That being said, if its a go and good deal I might be in.

I love my icons!
Old 06-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #57
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg <- lazy!
9. anethema (add a leaf)
11.RugbyTaco
Old 06-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #58

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting to hear back from Wheelers to see if they would be interested in a GB. I'm not going to continue to call and email so If I don't post anything up Wednesday I would assume they are not interested.

Current List

1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg
9. anethema (add a leaf)
11.RugbyTaco
Old 06-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #59
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
3. xrmitchell
4. tacomtn
5. snow dude
6. BFA
7. Jlink (maybe)
8. Rsbmg
9. anethema (add a leaf)
11.RugbyTaco
12. RacerAV (aal, if they have the chubby bumpstops still... havent seen them)