Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON GB!!!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
>> OFFICIAL ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS GB <<

Group buy open until sunday night, contact wheeler's off road to be added to the list

THE LIST, per rsbmg. According to him, these are the people who pmed him.

1. Rakso
2. tacomtn
3. BFA
4. Rsbmg
5. anethema
6. lembowski
7.RugbyTaco
8. Lex
9. Ryan07
10. JRockTaco
11.Jacob Wood
12. Jet Tech
13.1TUFFTR
14.xrmitchell
Old 06-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
You do it
Old 06-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe, depends how much of a discount I will get on some omega bypass shocks..
Old 06-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
xrmitchell is on a distinguished road
xrmitchell's Tacoma Gallery
Im in i need a set bad.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:15 AM   #7
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
oh, i thought this was set up already. please please. come on rasko. you started it. now we all have to finish it with a large group order
Old 06-17-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't people from the last Icon group buy waiting like 3 months to get their stuff?

Edit: Icon was overwhelmed with orders for the last group buy and took about a month for people to get their orders.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:30 AM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
If you start it, you call vendors to see if they'd be interested.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #11
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
i kneed reer shawks nao!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:33 AM   #12
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Aren't people from the last Icon group buy waiting like 3 months to get their stuff?
I don't know, are they???
Old 06-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #13
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking for some, im in great need of them... lets get this started
Old 06-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Let's make it a FEELER:

1. Rakso
2. rcbs204
3. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
4. xrmitchell
5. tacomtn
6. snow dude

Who Else?? Add yourself to the list
Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
1. Rakso
2. rcbs204
3. 04LTtacoma (MAYBE)
4. xrmitchell
5. tacomtn
6. snow dude
7. BFA
Old 06-17-2011, 08:46 AM   #16
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if we can set this up i MAY be in depending on the end date... i need to stop bottoming out hah
Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #17
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I don't know, are they???
Old 06-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #18
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
When is this GB going to start?
Old 06-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #19
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
They had to wait awhile to get their parts. Its not like a 4-6 week turn around time. It was awhile...
It was due to the fact that ICON was overwhelmed with orders. It took about one month for me to get my parts. My shocks were shipped directly from ICON.

Here is the link to the last group buy
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-increase.html

Mark is pretty cool. Great service.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2last View Post
It was due to the fact that ICON was overwhelmed with orders. It took about one month for me to get my parts. My shocks were shipped directly from ICON.

Here is the link to the last group buy
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-increase.html

Mark is pretty cool. Great service.
oh. kk. I see now. My mistake. I'll edit my last post.