Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Weather Tech floor mats

Old 07-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #41
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in !
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #42
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
im trying to get it set up. trying to get info from the last group buy. im sure weathertech is closed for the fourth but i will call them first thing tuesday morning and get something going. i have emailed weathertech. will know something soon.
that's awesome. Thanks for doing the work. Most definitely in if we can get this to go through
Old 07-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #43
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to call first thing in the morning. Should know something by midday
Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #44
coldinupstateny is on a distinguished road
coldinupstateny's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Treedawg37 . Thanks Barry for start this GB again
Old 07-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #45
cancov is on a distinguished road
cancov's Tacoma Gallery
Tagged. Will this be open to other applications? A sister to the Tacoma, the Camry needs some. I would go front and rear digital fits and possibly the cargo mat, if the price was right.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #46
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
Would this be open to other vehicles? I am looking into a set of front, rear, and cargo for a honda accord.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #47
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im going to call first thing in the morning. Should know something by midday
thanks for doing this for us!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #48
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok have a call in to kelli @ weathertech. just waiting for her return call with the numbers. as far as other vehicles, the last gb that was done you had to buy a set for your tacoma too but i will ask.

you guys want me to start a new thread when i get all the info or just put it here? looks like the info would be on page 3.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #49
HomeRunner is on a distinguished road

HomeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok have a call in to kelli @ weathertech. just waiting for her return call with the numbers. as far as other vehicles, the last gb that was done you had to buy a set for your tacoma too but i will ask.

you guys want me to start a new thread when i get all the info or just put it here? looks like the info would be on page 3.
It's best to start a new thread and have everything on the OP
Old 07-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #50
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
might be good and just title the new thread like this or something similar - "Weather Tech OFFICIAL Group Buy - JULY 2011"...
Old 07-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #51

Thanks thats what i was planning on doing that way everything is on front page and first thread
Old 07-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #52

ok i have the info from kelli @ weathertech. i am starting a new post. WE HAVE TO HAVE 50 ORDERS TO GET THE DEAL.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Thanks! You beat me to it