Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**NST Lite Crank Pulley GB**

Old 01-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #21
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Shane, Any chance that we can get another GB going with the WP and ALT Pulleys???
I'm sure that there would be a couple interested people on here...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #22
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Shane, Any chance that we can get another GB going with the WP and ALT Pulleys???
I'm sure that there would be a couple interested people on here...
Sure I will give a give a call to NST and get it rolling, Also does anyone know how I become an official vendor on this site I have PM'd a few people with no luck. I just do not want to break any forum rules.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #23
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanes56 View Post
Sure I will give a give a call to NST and get it rolling, Also does anyone know how I become an official vendor on this site I have PM'd a few people with no luck. I just do not want to break any forum rules.
Awesome!

Send a PM to tcbob(owner of TW)
He'll get you started as a vendor....
Old 01-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #24
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Hell yeah:

Called NST, they are instock. Wanted me to order right there but I held off. Shane did us right the first time around, and Im in on this also. Cant afford the Flex-a-lite electric fan just yet, so this will help out some. Price on their web site is $180.50 shipped. So lets beat this price TW members
Old 01-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #25
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
How are the results? Did you notice any gains in Mpg? Lose torque?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #26
Sittinsic.com
Shanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud ofShanes56 has much to be proud of

Shanes56's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I have spoken with both Tcbob and NST keep an eye on the vendor section we will be offering a GB on the WP, and ALT pulley. thanks to everyone.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #27
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
How are the results? Did you notice any gains in Mpg? Lose torque?
Gains are in acelleration. Cant say much for MPG, probably the way I drive though... No effects on tourqe that I can tell from my ass in seat dyno

But this concept aint new, and has been proven on many of applications. Well worth the money, looks great, and easy to install.

Cant wait for the set shane, thanks...
Old 04-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #28
calicoupe will become famous soon enough
calicoupe's Tacoma Gallery
There is no negative effect of this pulley on your engines, there are only advantages. Decrease the rotational mass of the engine, increases throttle response, Increase in MPG, HP and TQ should increase by roughly 5pts, across the entire RPM band and it looks great. Cant go wrong!

any before and after dyno charts....
Old 05-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #31
m3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of light
m3dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
I'm in
Old 05-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #32
m3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of light
m3dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
Is this the NST site?
http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pKitToyXR.htm