HID Xenon Group Buy Round 2! Ends 10/31/08

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #221
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
how do u add rep??? srry im a noob =]

Old 11-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #222
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Its a linked icon below our screenames.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:20 AM   #223
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Here are the Off Road lights. I have a member testing them out for me, it is the far left light almost looks like an exact replacement of his current off road lights!

More pics to come.....

Old 11-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #224
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

I need help installing my HID kit on the fog lights... I already installed the Head light HID and they work fine... I hooked up all the wires for the Fog lights but they dont turn on.... Please help...

I hooked up the red & blue wires from the bulb to the ballast red & blue wires.
Hooked up the harness that was on the original fog light to the harness closest to the bulb. Then hooked up the other end(Harness) to the Ballast harness.

Is there anything else? every wire is hooked up. Please help.

Thanks

Old 11-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #225
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind that question above... i figured it out!

The connector that goes to the original bulb can be turned around, so i just had them backwards.. All is well. they're working perfect!!

THANKS Slim!! Great Price, Great Hid Kit, Fast shipping!

I'll be taking pictures one of these nights!

Old 11-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Nevermind that question above... i figured it out!

The connector that goes to the original bulb can be turned around, so i just had them backwards.. All is well. they're working perfect!!

THANKS Slim!! Great Price, Great Hid Kit, Fast shipping!

I'll be taking pictures one of these nights!
Ok cool I'm glad you figured it out. Yea please post pics for everyone to see. Enjoy your new lights!!

Old 11-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #228
Ross137 is on a distinguished road
Ross137's Tacoma Gallery
HIDs installed

Well, finally got the 4300k hids installed. Is everyone HIDs shining in the trees!? Is this because there not in a projector? I went for a test drive and the low beams were shining high in trees and on the side of houses. Lo/Hi beam pictures attached.
Attached Thumbnails
HID Xenon Group Buy Round 2! Ends 10/31/08-img_0879.jpg   HID Xenon Group Buy Round 2! Ends 10/31/08-img_0878.jpg   HID Xenon Group Buy Round 2! Ends 10/31/08-img_0874.jpg  

Old 11-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #229
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Ross, did you get the bi-xenon ones? If so, the sheild is supposed to be mounted with the opening looking upwards.

Old 11-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #230
Ross137 is on a distinguished road
Ross137's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I made sure the sheild was intalled with the opening pointing upwards. I attached the low/hi beam pics in my earlier post.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #231
jungsoo726 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1/23 Styrker Infantry/ 2nd INF, 1/22 Infantry/ 4TH INF (Mechanized), 2/5 Cavalry/1st Cav.
jungsoo726's Tacoma Gallery
hey slim. i just got the lights installed and they were extremely awesome and bright. unfortunatley a week after using them they both stopped working. i rechecked and rechecked the recheck to make sure none of the lines were cut, no water damage, no nothing. just to make sure it wasnt a fuse or soemthing i plugged my regular OEM bulbs back in and they work. i think either the ballast or the relay or something is dead. it wont turn on at all. what to do? can you email me at jungsoo726@hotmail.com for further directions.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #232
2nd2none is on a distinguished road
Navy: Nuke MM out after 11yrs
2nd2none's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Ross, did you get the bi-xenon ones? If so, the sheild is supposed to be mounted with the opening looking upwards.
havent had a chance to install yet but just to make sure, you mean the black shield piece around the bulb when its installed is on the bottom of the bulb, correct? when you say the opening im not positive if you just mean the area of the bulb without the shield. i got the bi-xenon too.

Old 11-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #233
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Yes and yes. The reason why the opening should face up is because when the bulb is on, the light will shine upwards and will reflect downwards onto the road and not upwards therefore blinding oncoming drivers.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:57 PM   #234

Also you may want to aim your headlights a little bit lower that way your not aiming at the trees.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #235

I so far have one left over kit if anybody is interested.

1 4300K H4 Bixenon Normal Ballast Kit for Sale!

If interested let me know!

Thanks!!
~Slim

Old 12-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #236
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Let me know when this last kit is sold, and I will close the thread...

Old 12-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Let me know when this last kit is sold, and I will close the thread...
You can close the thread I have started a new group buy. Thank you!

Closed Thread