Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy Round 2! Ends 10/31/08

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sako243 View Post
hy guys and ladies took my 2008 toco 4x4 acc cab to the dealer. with the tsb in hand, they are ordoring the parts i even loaded up the quad in the box to show them how its bottoming out. i will lst you all know when its fixed.
Lol wrong thread this is a GB that you replied to... you were probably trying to post a new thread

Old 10-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #22
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I get paid tomorrow! Yes, HIDs for me. I'll PM you once i get the money
Nice! Be sure to PM me all the info requested in post #1.

Thanks!!
~Slim

Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on the offroad hid's?

Old 10-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #24
GoingHuge is on a distinguished road
GoingHuge's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent:
1 H4 6000K Bixenon Slim 50W
1 H10 6000K Low Slim 35W

Thanks for letting the TN peps know as well!!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingHuge View Post
PM Sent:
1 H10 6000K Low Slim 25W

Got it! Once I get home I'll send out your paypal invoice. Also I'm sure you meant 35w for the foglights

And your welcome!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #26
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Lol wrong thread this is a GB that you replied to... you were probably trying to post a new thread
this forum was built by derailing threads. Get used to it!

Old 10-15-2008, 11:34 AM   #27
GoingHuge is on a distinguished road
GoingHuge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Got it! Once I get home I'll send out your paypal invoice. Also I'm sure you meant 35w for the foglights

And your welcome!
Err yes, edited and changed to 35W thanks.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Any word on the offroad hid's?
This GB I will be getting a sample Hella style off road xenon light. Last GB it was too late to get one. They need notice before to make them and I asked for one the day of ordering all the lights. I didn't know they needed to know ahead of time for those. So this time I will get a sample one to test the quality for a possible GB on those as well.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #29
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what are you going to do with that sample light because if ya need a truck im here! Worth a shot!

Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #30

Quote:
what are you going to do with that sample light because if ya need a truck im here! Worth a shot!
Well since you live so local to me and already have hella lights set up I will figure something out to have you be my field tester. Have to find out what the cost will be etc. But nonetheless I will let you know!

Old 10-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Sweet!

Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingHuge View Post
PM Sent:
1 H10 6000K Low Slim 35W

Invoice sent! Thanks!

~Slim

Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM   #33

Quote:
Sweet!
socalman what part of Cali are you in again?

Old 10-15-2008, 10:07 PM   #34
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
22 lives in the San Diego area if I'm not mistaken.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #35
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested. Could someone explain what all the number choices are. I would want hi/lo and fogs. thanks

Old 10-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
I might be interested. Could someone explain what all the number choices are. I would want hi/lo and fogs. thanks
The numbers determine the color of the light output. Check the link in the first post where it shows each temperature looks like lit up. Most people choose the 6000K which is the most popular.

Thanks!
~Slim

Old 10-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
22 lives in the San Diego area if I'm not mistaken.
Nice thanks!

Old 10-16-2008, 09:03 AM   #38
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
hey slim what's the difference between the off-roading HID's and the regular one's? If I got the regular HID's and went off-roading, would they burn out quicker or what's the deal?? Sorry if someone already asked this question. I think SoCal did. Oh and I live in SoCal as well here in Chula Vista. I'll test them out. haha Sorry SoCal trying to steal your thunder

Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #39
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Me and slim go way back lol! Hid offroad are exterior lights like my hella the regualr hid's go in your headlights.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #40

^^ what he said romantico... they are off road lights like KC, Hella etc... They have the xenon ballasts built right into the light so there is no extra wiring just a positive and negative wire that needs to be installed in replacement of your current off road lights. I will only be getting one sample light this GB that will be a tester. Sorry but I already have socal as my tester .

Closed Thread