Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scangauge2 Group Buy

Old 10-18-2008, 07:12 AM   #41
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
3-5 mpg
I had 285/75 16's on mine for almost 2 years. After calibrating the scangauge for the tires I found I was getting the same MPG as with stock tires: 17-18. Yes, you see a drop if you calculate mpg via the odometer without compensating for the larger tire size, but it's the wrong value.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #42
3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold
3n1's Tacoma Gallery
Still available:

Scangauge2 Group Buy Special: $149.95 (includes shipping) Good until Nov. 16th, 2008

Use this link to purchase:

http://www.3n1autocomputer.com/groupbuytoyota.html

We ship next business day of payment, no waiting.

We ship via U.S.P.S Priority Mail. Delivery times are 2-3 business days on average. 30 day unconditional money back guarantee!! ( minus $5 shipping )
Sometimes an address wont be in USPS.com's database ( sounds crazy, but happens ). When this happens, we ship the package out via DHL. DHL takes 3-5 business days on average.

I do send out confirmation Emails, once your package has shipped. Please make sure our email address isnt blocked by your provider ( sales@3n1autocomputer.com ), if you want to receive this notice.

Michigan Customers: My business is based in Michigan. You will incure the 6% sales tax.

Canadian Customers: There is an extra shipping charge of $25 for your shipments. Shipping done via DHL and delivery times have been 3-5 business days on average.
There is a button to purchase the Canadian shipping on the above link.
....No, I can not input a lessor price on the paper work, so please dont ask me to.
....Canadian orders only have 1yr. warranty exchange (no 30day return period ),due to shipping fee's.
....Do not forget you will have to pay any extra tax that your Government may charge you.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #43
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Its too bad our doller took a nose dive, I would have bought 2.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 AM   #44
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Used my birthday $$

Just partook in the GB
thank you very much
Old 10-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #45
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I had 285/75 16's on mine for almost 2 years. After calibrating the scangauge for the tires I found I was getting the same MPG as with stock tires: 17-18. Yes, you see a drop if you calculate mpg via the odometer without compensating for the larger tire size, but it's the wrong value.
I'm curious how you do this. I've noticed my ODO is off with the larger tires I have, but it seems to be inconsistent when I compare it to Google Maps (I don't have a GPS). So I guess the real question is how do you figure up the % that the speedo and ODO are off to enter into the scanguage? Do you use the % from the tire calculator?
Old 10-29-2008, 06:21 AM   #46
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
I'm curious how you do this. I've noticed my ODO is off with the larger tires I have, but it seems to be inconsistent when I compare it to Google Maps (I don't have a GPS). So I guess the real question is how do you figure up the % that the speedo and ODO are off to enter into the scanguage? Do you use the % from the tire calculator?
yeah, i used the % from a tire size calc.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:16 AM   #47
3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold
3n1's Tacoma Gallery
You could also do the 1 "mile marker" comparison on the hi-way. 1 mile at 60 MPH takes 60 sec's. For every second more that 60 it takes to go 1 mile, subtract 1% from the adjustment. Please be careful while adjusting your Scangauge2 while driving. We suggest you have someone else with you to do the adjustments while your driving.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #48
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
thanks 3n1, got my confirm #, now patiently waiting
Like a kid on christmas eve!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #49
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
hey anyone have pics of where they mounted their scanguage and how? i am thinking about buying one
Old 11-03-2008, 07:52 AM   #51
Nor*Cal

is it pretty easy to explain how you did that or have any pics of the install, i dont know much about this stuff and dont want to mess up my new truck
Old 11-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #52
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
is it pretty easy to explain how you did that or have any pics of the install, i dont know much about this stuff and dont want to mess up my new truck
I really wish I would have taken pictures during the install, but I didn't. However, I can explain it.

I bought the BlendMount kit for the ScanGauge so I could mount it above the rearview mirror. However, it didn't fit like I wanted it to since I have the autodimming mirror, so I just used the mounting plate to mount it in this cubby hole. Seeing how I ended up using it (the mounting kit) it really wasn't worth the $50. You could probably get something from Home Depot for like 20 cents or something that would do the same thing. But I drilled two holes in the bottom of the storage area to mount the plate, then a hole in the side to route the Cat5 cable. I'll try to take some pictures in a bit and post them.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #53
Nor*Cal

and how is the wire run through into the cubby? im not even sure where the port is for the scanguage, but i appreciate the details on that and when i buy it ill try and do what you did i like that location
Old 11-03-2008, 08:03 AM   #54
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The obd2 port is on the left side of the steering wheel with a cap over it saying obd2 port get a flash light made it easier for me lol, im going to re mount mine to under my stereo head unit as of right now i have mine mounted on my steering wheel
Old 11-03-2008, 08:06 AM   #55
Nor*Cal

yeah i thought it was under there somewhere i just havnt looked, where at on the steering wheel is it located?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #56
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my build, i have a pic of where its at http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...n22-truck.html
Old 11-03-2008, 09:55 AM   #57
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i wanted to order the SG, but i had to buy the damn spare i got stolen...
Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #58
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered mine can't wait to get it!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #60
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
what do you mean? its till the 16th...