LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scangauge2 Group Buy

Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold
3n1's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Scangauge2 Group Buy

Scangauge2 Group Buy Special: $149.95 (includes shipping) Good until Nov. 16th, 2008

Use this link to purchase:
http://www.3n1autocomputer.com/groupbuytoyota.html

We ship next business day of payment, no waiting.

We ship via U.S.P.S Priority Mail. Delivery times are 2-3 business days on average. 30 day unconditional money back guarantee!! ( minus $5 shipping )
Sometimes an address wont be in USPS.com's database ( sounds crazy, but happens ). When this happens, we ship the package out via DHL. DHL takes 3-5 business days on average.

I do send out confirmation Emails, once your package has shipped. Please make sure our email address isnt blocked by your provider ( sales@3n1autocomputer.com ), if you want to receive this notice.

Michigan Customers: My business is based in Michigan. You will incure the 6% sales tax.

Canadian Customers: There is an extra shipping charge of $25 for your shipments. Shipping done via DHL and delivery times have been 3-5 business days on average.
There is a button to purchase the Canadian shipping on the above link.
....No, I can not input a lessor price on the paper work, so please dont ask me to.
....Canadian orders only have 1yr. warranty exchange (no 30day return period ),due to shipping fee's.
....Do not forget you will have to pay any extra tax that your Government may charge you.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold3n1 is a splendid one to behold
3n1's Tacoma Gallery
Let me introduce myself. I'm Jim from 3n1autocomputer.com. We have been an authorized Scangauge reseller for over 3 years. I was invited to come here and offer you members a group buy. I am known as 3n1 on toyotanation, and have been a reseller there for 2 1/2 years. Anyone who knows me from there, I am sure will atest to my customer service being #1 with all my customers.

Enough chat from me. I am here to answer any questions you might have. You can get a full review of the Scangauge2 features at our website:
http://www.3n1autocomputer.com
Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine next day
Old 10-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for coming on over Jim hey guys this is where I bought mine fast shipping and all this is a great deal for those that want this item.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Highly recommended!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
speak of the devil. About 3 hours ago, I said there would probably be a Scangauge groupbuy within the next few months.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Cool... Thanks for setting this up. Best price I've seen online is $159.95 shipped.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #9
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I got my original SG from this guy via a GB on TN. Highly recommended and I'm seriously thinking of picking up an SG2 so I have one for each vehicle.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
gawd I am gonna go broke on this site with everyone's ideas and GBs!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
good to have you here!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #13
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
it's too bad the group-buy doesn't last a little longer... this is something I'm hoping to get for christmas, but I don't know if the gift-giver would want to buy it that early...
Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #14
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 08 2.7 would it be worth getting one of those it only has about 7,000 miles on it
Old 10-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #15
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
i have a 08 2.7 would it be worth getting one of those it only has about 7,000 miles on it
www.scangauge.com Check out the features/functions. It'll work on any OBDII vehicle (as in 1998 and later I think). Even if you don't want to read engine codes you can monitor MPG, water temp, intake temp, voltage, trip distances, gallons used, GPH, max RPM, average speed.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #16
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
speak of the devil. About 3 hours ago, I said there would probably be a Scangauge groupbuy within the next few months.
OMG,A naked girl did just walk through my door.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #17
3n1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
3n1

Make and store up to 10 rewritable special codes
to send to the vehicle computer
What does this function allow me to do? Thanks.
This feature is for those Techno types who know how to code the ECM. I do not know how to do this coding, so I can not explain it further.

Also, please do not get this feature confused with the XGauge feature.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #18
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it, my credit card says dont do it.... but....
Old 10-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #19
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend has been asking me what I want for Christmas. Maybe I can get her to buy me one of these.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #20
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
where does this plug into?