Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Front bumper 05-11 Tacoma

Old 07-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #21
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
We agree, we have only been using UPS freight because they are easy to use. But we will start looking for an alternative tomorrow.

I will keep the thread updated.

If you guys can get that shipping down I'm all over it. Maybe follow All Pro's lead this month and offer free shipping Be glad to send pics and do a write up of the install!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #23
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^shipping to 95765...first born child!!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #25
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Fastenall is good if you don't care when it get's there and have no time table to meet for delivery. They also do not deliver to your door and you must pick it up at their local branch. That said I used them for my sliders and bumper and it cost me less then $200 from OR to NJ.
fedex then? i'm not trying to pay $1025 for a bumper when i can get all-pro for $750 flat..
Old 07-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #26

Hey DeMello...use these guys!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Nah, that's just the tax for CA, along with a few limbs...
lol. shipping must be liver then
Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #28

I think we can all agree that Demello makes bomb ass shit...let's just work on the shipping price now. To whom it may concern, I don't give a rats ass when it gets here...as long as it DOES get here!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
did someone post something that contained the words "all pro" in here?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lmao i'm just saying...we can do better than 250 for shipping
Old 07-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #31
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
I think we can all agree that Demello makes bomb ass shit...let's just work on the shipping price now. To whom it may concern, I don't give a rats ass when it gets here...as long as it DOES get here!
Yea I don't wanna get ass raped on shipping. Especially since I'm deployed for another 2 months I'm in no rush. If the price is right they could ship my stuff now and take 2 months to get to my house. My poor wife is having to store all the stuff I've bought for my truck since I've found this site. It's gonna be christmas in Sept for me
Old 07-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #32
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Great work Jason!!

And as far as shipping... that sounds about right. You guys have to remember how big and heavy these things are, not to mention fuel prices right now. Freight costs an arm and a leg period to ship, but that's just the nature of it.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #33
Hellion
Deserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Corey
Deserted1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Deserted1
Just so you guys know, Demello is using UPS Freight due to the size of the bumper, regular UPS wont ship them anymore, he can use a standard shipping company which will cost less but you never know when it will arrive and will have to show up at their terminal to pick up your item.

I know when I used to ship parts that were over sized we made the customer arrange shipping, that way all we did is wait for the truck to arrive. Maybe you guys should be getting weights and dimensions from Jason and then calling around to find out who is cheapest for you. UPS = You know when, others = whenever.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #34

i'm confused on pricing. single hoop on the website is going for $800..

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...roducts_id=218

and ground shipping to me is 146.82...
Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #35
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Darn, really digging the three hoop design. Wish I had the funds.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
i'm confused on pricing. single hoop on the website is going for $800..

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...roducts_id=218

and ground shipping to me is 146.82...
I saw that as well!!! I got no problem paying 700 for flat top and 146 to ship.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:07 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Great work Jason!!

And as far as shipping... that sounds about right. You guys have to remember how big and heavy these things are, not to mention fuel prices right now. Freight costs an arm and a leg period to ship, but that's just the nature of it.
All Pro...yes I said it again..shipped my rear bumper(big and heavy as fuck), full expedition leaf pack, timbren bump stops, 4 brake lines, evan walker rear shocks, and u bolt flip kit for under $250!!! Ca,me right to my front door UPS. I am not in the shipping business so I have no right/reason to talk...just saying what I've paid in the recent past(2 weeks ago). If it's $250 to ship, then its $250 to ship...I doubt DeMello is tring to screw anyone over. They are offering us a exceptional product at a group buy price! Thanks again DeMello. Much appreciated. If we can't get something worked out shipping wise, then I'll just drive over from AZ to pick it up. 300 miles and 100 in gas
Old 07-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #38

Quote:
I saw that as well!!! I got no problem paying 700 for flat top and 146 to ship.
x2
Old 07-12-2011, 05:37 AM   #39
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All Pro...yes I said it again..shipped my rear bumper(big and heavy as fuck), full expedition leaf pack, timbren bump stops, 4 brake lines, evan walker rear shocks, and u bolt flip kit for under $250!!! Ca,me right to my front door UPS. I am not in the shipping business so I have no right/reason to talk...just saying what I've paid in the recent past(2 weeks ago). If it's $250 to ship, then its $250 to ship...I doubt DeMello is tring to screw anyone over. They are offering us a exceptional product at a group buy price! Thanks again DeMello. Much appreciated. If we can't get something worked out shipping wise, then I'll just drive over from AZ to pick it up. 300 miles and 100 in gas
I assure you that shipping quote is right in line... The difference is what you received came via ground and this has to ship freight. Whole different thing there. ground = small delivery truck..... freight = tractor trailer
Old 07-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #40

^cool. good info. I'll pick up my front bumper if thats the case