Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Front bumper 05-11 Tacoma

Old 07-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #41
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
my hybrid sliders have been awfully lonely...

but my pockets have also been awfully empty
Old 07-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #42
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
just so all of you know, i got fiberglass bedsides, yes fiberglass. light like a feather. $218.00 to ship. this bumper is heavy as fuck and its 250. thats about right....

all pro and demello arent even on the same level, like said above, its like compairing apples to fish.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #43
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
just so all of you know, i got fiberglass bedsides, yes fiberglass. light like a feather. $218.00 to ship. this bumper is heavy as fuck and its 250. thats about right....

all pro and demello arent even on the same level, like said above, its like compairing apples to fish.
not even apples to oranges
Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #44
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #45
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys are really interested do some research into shipping freight.... The way they calculate charges will blow your mind. It's totally confusing and totally crazy how they come up with it. Believe it or not it would cost more money to ship the same size box full of nothing but packing peanuts across the country via freight than it does to ship the same size box full of rocks..... go figure..
Old 07-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #46
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
god dammit I shouldnt have opened this.
X2
Old 07-12-2011, 09:17 AM   #47
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #49
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
We will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
If you guys can get that shipping down I'm all over it. Maybe follow All Pro's lead this month and offer free shipping Be glad to send pics and do a write up of the install!
There is a big difference, our bumper is one piece and shipping companies charge based off overall size and not so much weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I was just saying how I need a GB for a plate bumper...Glad someone was reading my mind Get a quote for shipping to 95765?
Hawaii might actually be the same price or cheaper because that is a different freight company.

Quote:
fedex then? i'm not trying to pay $1025 for a bumper when i can get all-pro for $750 flat..
Like I said above ours is one piece making the shipping more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Great work Jason!!

And as far as shipping... that sounds about right. You guys have to remember how big and heavy these things are, not to mention fuel prices right now. Freight costs an arm and a leg period to ship, but that's just the nature of it.
Shipping is always a bad thing for us. We actually build custom pallets for these to ship on so they don't get messed up in transit.

Quote:
i'm confused on pricing. single hoop on the website is going for $800..

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...roducts_id=218

and ground shipping to me is 146.82...
That was a mistake of a older bumper and has been changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
If you guys are really interested do some research into shipping freight.... The way they calculate charges will blow your mind. It's totally confusing and totally crazy how they come up with it. Believe it or not it would cost more money to ship the same size box full of nothing but packing peanuts across the country via freight than it does to ship the same size box full of rocks..... go figure..
They do a lot of cost based off size not weight so much. For example a set of fiber glass fenders could cost a small fortune compared a much heavier small box.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #50
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i want the three hoop so bad! it just gives such an agressive look. very nice job building it!
but being a college student means you have no monies to spend on the truck.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #51
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
I really want this bumper as well. The Demello sliders I have are awesome. Already have plans for Gears and Tires this year so I will have to hold off until the next group buy next year.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #52
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jessica!!! I'm picking up my flat top next week! good lookn out guys
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #54
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Been on the phone all day trying to find a cheaper freight company and honestly UPS freight is still our best bet.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #55
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
So did the only flat top just get sold?
Old 07-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #56
Quote:
So did the only flat top just get sold?
We have a powder coated one still here and I believe anther flat top.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #57
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
I bit it and ordered. good quality comes at a cost. Thank you Jessica
Old 07-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #58
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I want pm for quote sent
Old 07-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #59
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
We have a powder coated one still here and I believe anther flat top.
YOU BETTER NOT SELL THAT OTHER FLAT TOP UNPOWDERCOATED>>>JESSICA PUT MY NAME ON IT AND I'M PICKN IT UP!!!