Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Front bumper 05-11 Tacoma

Old 08-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #121
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
I had to grind down my frame a bit as well but still couldn't get that support bracket on. It looks like I will have to grind into the bumper to get it on.

Did u grind into the bumper at all?
No I did not grind into the bumper at all.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #122
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Mr.Ed;3526905]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
What amount 1/2" or the ARB recommended 15-20mm?

I found out my Relentless was to high the stupided way, and now my fenders need new clips

[/QUOTE
I emailed Relentless 7-10 days ago nothing. Not a we get back to U LTR. Nothing. I called them got voice mail, I liked it sounded like a small shop. Just wish they re-T contact. Demello is sweet looking but like everthing is it bolt on? I think All-pro is pumping them out , what a crazy nitch market. I still want to go Relentless. Also I would like to see 1 bumper that mounts the Toyota lights.
I think eric from relentless bit off way more than he can chew. He should slow his roll and not take payments until he's at a decent turn around point. just my opinion.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:44 AM   #123
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
I'll wait for the next version that carries the fender line. Bumpers are sick aside from that and I'm still lovin my RockCrushers.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #124
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
I can honestly tell all of you that that space is needed. I tested the prototypes and with out the space/gap there, the frame flex, soft body mounts and some hard offroading it would contact the fender and various other parts of the truck. Here is a picture of the prototype and how tight it was to the body and the three hoop that JD installed today.
Thanks Jason and crew,

Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #125
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
One more from the front
Old 08-23-2011, 12:47 AM   #126
JCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Jason
JCorm3319's Tacoma Gallery
/\/\/\/\ Looks great! I can't wait for my 3 hoop to come in the mail!
Old 04-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #127
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Why don't Demello Off Road bumpers line up with the body lines of the wheel well? Just curious is there is a reason for that. I really like the look of your bumpers except for that fact. I am leaning toward the Relentless bumper because of the way they line up better.

Relentless Side View
[IMG][/IMG]

Demello Side View:

I REALLY love the general overall look of the Demellos better except that one thing.
I talked to Jason Demello recently and he said that his next batch he is considering making the front bumper line up with the wheel well.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #129
Ready to Roll
riverray is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
riverray's Tacoma Gallery
i want a 3 loop bumper! whats the next step? im in 78232.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #130
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Can stock fogs be used?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:32 AM   #131
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Can stock fogs be used?
No. Fog cut outs are 3.5"dia.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #132
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
No. Fog cut outs are 4"dia.
What size are the stockers? They don't seem larger than 4".
Old 05-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #133
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
What size are the stockers? They don't seem larger than 4".
My mistake.. The cut outs are 3.5"(I just measured it.)
Not sure on the stockers,think they're closer to 4.25".
Old 01-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #134
taco time is on a distinguished road
taco time's Tacoma Gallery
Is the group buy still going? Looking for a 3 hoop front bumper to 81632. Cheers!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #135
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Arrgh I want one of these but don't have the funds for other fogs. When is the next group buy? I've already got your sliders!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #136
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Line it up with the wheel well ..FOR SURE
Old 01-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #137
eddietaco13 is on a distinguished road

Name: eddie
eddietaco13's Tacoma Gallery
When are the new lined up to fender bumpers coming out!?