Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Anyone?

Old 07-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh and it is Wet Okole.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:50 AM   #22
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #23
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody with a dog have these? I have a set of neoprene seat covers that need replacing and I'm hesitant on neoprene again because they were a biotch to get the dog hair off. Shop vac wouldn't take the dog hair off the covers...

OZ, FWIW, the cheap neoprene seat covers I bought kept the factory seats looking like new. I had a wet and muddy dog running around on the seats constantly and none of the sand or silt made it through to the seats (not sure if that helps compare to sawdust or not). I bought mine through Autoanything a couple years ago, I think they were $150ish for just the rears.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #24
lifted dream is on a distinguished road
lifted dream's Tacoma Gallery
IM DEF DOWN IF YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN I DEF DO IT...
Old 07-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #25
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Dog ownes, questions
1 Dog hair removal
2 dog claws puncturing the neoprene

Are either an issue?
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #26
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Anybody with a dog have these? I have a set of neoprene seat covers that need replacing and I'm hesitant on neoprene again because they were a biotch to get the dog hair off. Shop vac wouldn't take the dog hair off the covers...

OZ, FWIW, the cheap neoprene seat covers I bought kept the factory seats looking like new. I had a wet and muddy dog running around on the seats constantly and none of the sand or silt made it through to the seats (not sure if that helps compare to sawdust or not). I bought mine through Autoanything a couple years ago, I think they were $150ish for just the rears.
Thanks Pugga
Old 07-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #27
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
they arent hard to take off.. they slide snugly over the seats and are strap tightened to your liking... i had to take my rear ones off because i had pork juice spilled in between the back of the seat and the bottom of the seat... nothing went thru, not even the foam was affected.... shampood it. dried it. spray odor eliminator and then the UV protectant. reinstalled. all good to go.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #28
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
they arent hard to take off.. they slide snugly over the seats and are strap tightened to your liking... i had to take my rear ones off because i had pork juice spilled in between the back of the seat and the bottom of the seat... nothing went thru, not even the foam was affected.... shampood it. dried it. spray odor eliminator and then the UV protectant. reinstalled. all good to go.
Good to know , thanks .

Looks like I will probably get some .
Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #30
wombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud of

wombat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #31
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
same here
Old 07-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #32
Tonzino is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Tonzino's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in
Old 07-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #33
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #36
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
There a lil bit of a pain to put in. They fit so snug there is alot of pulling and yanking. Plus 100 degree weather dont help. But it only took me about 30 mins to get then on. Well worth it. Love them

I told family and friends I was getting seat covers and they all thought it was gunna look like shit cause they thought I was getting the kind you get at auto zone. But when I showed them they thought I got new seats. Well worth the money. They are expensive if dont do a group buy. My fronts alone were 325. The backs will cost me another 320. So if you can get fronts and backs for under 5. DO IT
Old 07-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #37
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
someone start this shit!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #38
wombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud ofwombat has much to be proud of

wombat's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else. We should try to move on this soon.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #39
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
I thought i read on a thread somewhere that they were called and said they wouldnt do another group buy till sept/oct
Old 07-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #40
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Pugga;3449988]Anybody with a dog have these? I have a set of neoprene seat covers that need replacing and I'm hesitant on neoprene again because they were a biotch to get the dog hair off. Shop vac wouldn't take the dog hair off the covers...

Have a white lab just use the wet dry vac with the brush on the end and dog hair is no problem also when she is not sheading to bad i just use a lint roller.