Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Anyone?

Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #141
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
Im going with a cordura seat cover. I saw them at a car show. They fit very nice but do not have all the bells and whistles like wet okole has. Ill find the website and post it. Its like $ 400 for front and back. All headrest arm rest and console covers included at no extra charge.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #142
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
Im going with a cordura seat cover. I saw them at a car show. They fit very nice but do not have all the bells and whistles like wet okole has. Ill find the website and post it. Its like $ 400 for front and back. All headrest arm rest and console covers included at no extra charge.
that actually really works for me. please do post the website cause i will eventually order a set
what kind of material is cordura?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #143
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopezoscar03 View Post
that actually really works for me. please do post the website cause i will eventually order a set
what kind of material is cordura?
sorry but looks like he stopped doing anything but camo.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #144
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry but looks like he stopped doing anything but camo.
Still got that website some might be interested in camo
Old 08-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #145
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
FUCKING DO IT AND HIT ME UP
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #146

http://www.camotruckseats.com/

i did call them earlier. they do come in solid colors too just not listed on the web site. call them if intrested
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #147
ngarafalo is on a distinguished road
ngarafalo's Tacoma Gallery
1) Jobrien
2: treedawg (maybe)
3) Wombat
4) Ripcord (maybe5)
5) motorsport36 (not maybe...FUCK YES!)
6) benbacher (depending on when, yes)
7) coldinupstateny
8) Blade-Runner
9) DSully72 (maybe)
10)ngarafalo (maybe)
Old 08-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #148
RockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really nice

RockLobster1106's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngarafalo View Post
1) Jobrien
2: treedawg (maybe)
3) Wombat
4) Ripcord (maybe5)
5) motorsport36 (not maybe...FUCK YES!)
6) benbacher (depending on when, yes)
7) coldinupstateny
8) Blade-Runner
9) DSully72 (maybe)
10)ngarafalo (maybe)
might be down do you know how much it would be for a double cab 2002? Its 428 without a discount
Old 08-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #149
rjbokleman is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
rjbokleman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.camotruckseats.com/

i did call them earlier. they do come in solid colors too just not listed on the web site. call them if intrested
Nice! I just decided to go this route myself instead. Placed the order for the front seats only (don't have many back seat passengers these days) in Realtree AP HD.

If they're nice I can always order the back seat later on...will let you know when they arrive and post photo's when installed.

Thanks for the link!!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #150
acwebb is on a distinguished road
Name: Cade
acwebb's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested if you guys are still doing the group buy
Old 08-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #151
GAtrd is on a distinguished road
GAtrd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #152
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbokleman View Post
I'd be in too, but I don't want to wait that long, so might just forgo the savings of $50.00 and order them anyway.

I do have a question about placing the order, they want to know a few things prior to ordering the front seats:
  1. Is there a tray behind the passenger seat?
  2. Are there any 'Baby Hooks' in the seats?
  3. Are there seat deployed airbags built into the seats?
Personally this doesn't give me much comfort in them actually knowing the vehicle they're building for if they don't know the answers to these questions (given the model year).
  1. No.
  2. No.
  3. Given there are tags on the two front seats "SRS Airbag", the answer must be YES.
Can anyone confirm that my answers are correct here? It's something we'll all face when trying to place an order later.
They are asking because then need to know what seat choice your truck has specifically. I ordered a pair for my DC truck and they came out perfect.
  1. Is there a tray behind the passenger seat? - Mine had one, but i didnt think it made a difference on the actual seat cover.
  2. Are there any 'Baby Hooks' in the seats? If you are asking if the seat covers will compensate for a baby seat (rear seats), then the answer is yes. There are custom slits that line up exactly where the stock hooks are should you need to use them.
  3. Are there seat deployed airbags built into the seats? again this is something that the build into the design of the seat cover. There is another custom slit that allows the airbag to deploy through the seat cover.
Hope this helps.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbokleman View Post
Nice! I just decided to go this route myself instead. Placed the order for the front seats only (don't have many back seat passengers these days) in Realtree AP HD.

If they're nice I can always order the back seat later on...will let you know when they arrive and post photo's when installed.

Thanks for the link!!
welcome. im doing the same and get rears later.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #154
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
If it happens, I'm in. Got a set for my DBL cab and could not be more happy. I now want a set for my Jeep.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #155
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
[EDIT]

Duh, just read a few pages back - no GB.

Ordering online now.

Thanks!

Fink
Old 08-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #156
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Just FYI - AutoAnything.com is offering 12% off Wet Okole's and Free Shipping until 11pm ET tonight.

Fink