Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy Anyone?

Old 07-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Justinstacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Justinstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Question Wet Okole Group Buy Anyone?

I want to get some covers for my new 04 tacoma anyone else?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
id love to but just dumped a pile on an OME setup, UCAs, and tires n wheels. maybe next time
Old 07-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Call them up and see if they will do a GB.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
broke ass college kid here...

nice first post btw
Old 07-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
saw a similar thread a few days ago. IIRC they will probably be doing one this fall.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
How much were they last time for front/rear sets?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I think I paid 480 for front and rear with no piping and the TRD logo.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I think I paid 480 for front and rear with no piping and the TRD logo.
expensive as shit
Old 07-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
expensive as shit
So worth it. Everyone thinks they are the actual seat material.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are they hard to get off and on to clean ?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Are they hard to get off and on to clean ?
No need to get them off to clean them. You can clean them in the truck with their shampoo and a rag.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #14
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No need to get them off to clean them. You can clean them in the truck with their shampoo and a rag.
I get fine sawdust tracked into my truck that gets under / through my existing seat covers . I would like to shampoo the seats occasionally .

Is it hard to get them on and off ?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
No doubt...they are sexy as hell..if I had the money id have a set ahah.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I get fine sawdust tracked into my truck that gets under / through my existing seat covers . I would like to shampoo the seats occasionally .

Is it hard to get them on and off ?
I have never tried to get them off and the shop did the install for free. It took them like 20 minutes to get them on.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have never tried to get them off and the shop did the install for free. It took them like 20 minutes to get them on.
OK , thanks

What material are they made of ?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
neoprene i belive
That's what I thought

Thanks fellas
Old 07-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #20
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!!! I'm in!