LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 08/15/11

Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #21
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got the 10k and I HATE them. They look really cool but they are WAY to blue. I wouldnt do anything over 6k. Just my two cents.

This is a great price by the way.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #22

I thought they were the H10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka808 View Post
just sent you a PM..how do i send payment??

2010 tacoma low/beam bulb is H4..correct??
Old 08-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #23

Your right H4 headlights
Old 08-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #24
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
For 2nd gen Tacos: headlights H4, fogs H10
Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #25
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
So i'm super new to hid to. We pm you on TW correct? Can we order for other vehicles besides tacomas as long as the bulb size is listed on your site? On my car it has dual headlight side by side i would have to order to kits for high low? And what kind of warrenty do your kits have. sorry for any stupid questions Thanks
Old 08-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #26
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
So i'm super new to hid to. We pm you on TW correct? Can we order for other vehicles besides tacomas as long as the bulb size is listed on your site? On my car it has dual headlight side by side i would have to order to kits for high low? And what kind of warrenty do your kits have. sorry for any stupid questions Thanks
There are no stupid questions. The kits come with a 12 month warranty and if your headlights are separate bulbs for the highs and lows you will order two kits in low beam only for each bulb size. You can order just the lows if you want your headlights to be HID and high beams stay halogen too that is an option as well. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:45 AM   #27
kma_03 is on a distinguished road
kma_03's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Slim,
I sent you a PM, please reply back when you can. I requested some extra bulbs.

FYI I've ordered 6 kits from this dude and they're good stuff. When you get the kit there's this thin hard plastic washer at the base of the bulbs- the one time i didnt cut this piece off I stripped the prongs on the base of the bulb because the washer creates too much pressure when you try to "twist" the bulb into place.

Slim if you didnt get my message I need to order an H11 4300K low beam extra bulb. I just need one but if it only comes in two just bill me. I already ordered 3 kits with this group buy, just send the invoice to the same email please. thnx
Old 08-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #28
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kma_03 View Post
Hey Slim,
I sent you a PM, please reply back when you can. I requested some extra bulbs.

FYI I've ordered 6 kits from this dude and they're good stuff. When you get the kit there's this thin hard plastic washer at the base of the bulbs- the one time i didnt cut this piece off I stripped the prongs on the base of the bulb because the washer creates too much pressure when you try to "twist" the bulb into place.

Slim if you didnt get my message I need to order an H11 4300K low beam extra bulb. I just need one but if it only comes in two just bill me. I already ordered 3 kits with this group buy, just send the invoice to the same email please. thnx
You are all set.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #29

Only one more day left to get in on the deal!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:41 AM   #30
phil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud of
Name: Phil
phil217's Tacoma Gallery
Slim,

When will the kits be shipped and will we recieve a tracking number?

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil217 View Post
Slim,

When will the kits be shipped and will we recieve a tracking number?

Thanks!
You guys will all receive an email to the paypal email address with tracking info. They should all be in my possession today and I will box them up and ship them out tomorrow morning.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #33
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
HIDs

Thanks Slim I just got my HIDs today, now for the install! Hope all goes well as I've read the DIY from your page a few times now hoping it will help. I'm just not sure if I'm going to use velcro or screws to secure the ballast? Any opinions?
Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
Thanks Slim I just got my HIDs today, now for the install! Hope all goes well as I've read the DIY from your page a few times now hoping it will help. I'm just not sure if I'm going to use velcro or screws to secure the ballast? Any opinions?
I would recommend using zip ties. Velcro makes me nervous and screws will have to tap into the sheet metal on your truck and will rust out the drill holes over time.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #35
morphius is on a distinguished road
morphius's Tacoma Gallery
Before the USPS tracking was updated, I got the package today.

I found this wiring diagram matches up 99% w/ Slim's kit, except the extra (-) ground cable.

Slim, I noticed the bixenon bulb rattles within the bulb assembly. Is that normal? Seems to me that there will be lots of vibration once installed.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #36
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
If the bulb is rattling, you don't have the bulb installed correctly. Double check to see that it's properly seated in the headlight housing.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #37
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Humming after install!

So I just got done installing my HIDs headlights and fog and now my question is when I got done installing the headlights I turned them on and I hear a humming noise. It seems like it's loud when they are first turned on and then quite down some after. I thought I might have done something wrong but after installing the fog lights they do the same thing. My fiancé car has HIDs and they don't make any noise, what the hell! Does anyone have any suggestions or is this just normal?
Old 08-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
So I just got done installing my HIDs headlights and fog and now my question is when I got done installing the headlights I turned them on and I hear a humming noise. It seems like it's loud when they are first turned on and then quite down some after. I thought I might have done something wrong but after installing the fog lights they do the same thing. My fiancé car has HIDs and they don't make any noise, what the hell! Does anyone have any suggestions or is this just normal?
This is normal. It's the ballasts warming up.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #39
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
mine are still in route to my box
Old 08-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #40
phil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud of
Name: Phil
phil217's Tacoma Gallery
Slim,

My fog light kit came with one 9005 and one 9006 bulb. Can you send me the correct bulb?