Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 08/15/11

Old 08-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #41
phil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud of
Name: Phil
phil217's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the best way to get a hold of Slim or someone at his company? No answer from emails or PMs...thanks!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #42
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
it takes him a few days to respond back
Old 08-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #43
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
got mine today and installed fogs and headlight in under 40 min...great product my friend only bad thing is for the tabs on the fogs one doesn't align correctly but with a small amount of force it fits
Old 08-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #44
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Slim, you have a PM!

This is a great product guys, love mine. Just need another wiring harness ...
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 AM   #45
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had the money in time, I would have snagged these up. Now I have the money and the group buy is over...
Old 09-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #46
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
I wish I had the money in time, I would have snagged these up. Now I have the money and the group buy is over...
Slim does them on a fairly regular basis. Save your pennies, he'll make another one soon I'm sure .
Old 09-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #47
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Yup! I'll be holding another starting today. I will post the thread this evening.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #48
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
As promised to those that missed out. Group Buy #2 on my forum.

Click here for Group Buy!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #49
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference in the 55w option?
Old 09-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #50
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
55w is brighter, waaaaay too bright for any sort of nighttime driving. The 35w option is good enough. You don't want to blind oncoming drivers with the 55w.