Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 08/15/11

Old 08-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow HID Xenon Group Buy! Ends 08/15/11

Hey guys!!

I am proud to annouce another group buy for my HID Xenon Conversion Kits. I will be holding the group buy on my companies website forum. Please find the link below to get in on the deal.

I will be holding the same deal on my forum as I have on here for all the past 23 group buys.

Click Here for the Group Buy!!

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 08-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

SWEET!
I am not missing this again
Old 08-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
does it come with heads and fogs? or do you have to buy 2 different kits?
Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
oooh nice.

love mine!!!!

bump.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
does it come with heads and fogs? or do you have to buy 2 different kits?
2 diff kits
Old 08-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #6
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
2 diff kits
thanks man
Old 08-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Thanks crf69! Yes, two different kits one low beam for the fogs and one bixenon for the headlights. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 08-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #8
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly have no clue about HID's, but someone was trying to tell me that if you get BiXenon, you have to have two ballasts instead of one. Is that true?
Old 08-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
I honestly have no clue about HID's, but someone was trying to tell me that if you get BiXenon, you have to have two ballasts instead of one. Is that true?
This kit is a Telescopic Bixenon kit where you only need one ballast per headlight. Some kits that use 2 HID bulbs for the headlights will require 2 ballast per headlight.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #10
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
The order list on your site says Slim 55W .. Are the lights 35 W and you can upgrade to 50W? Not sure where the 55W came from.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #11
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
im definitely down to do this group buy but have a few question, i want to get the 8000k with the slim digital ballast but i have no idea as to which to get.
Question 1...Will the 8000k melt or damage my head light housing?
Question 2...Is the slim digital ballast for low and highbeam?
Question 3...I am stationed in germany would you be able to ship to a PO box
Old 08-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
The order list on your site says Slim 55W .. Are the lights 35 W and you can upgrade to 50W? Not sure where the 55W came from.

Also, if I got the H4 bixenon with slim ballast, according to the group buy it would be $154. If I just went to your site and ordered from the main page, the same thing is $134. Is this correct?
They are ordering the 55W add on to the kit. They normally are just 35W. On the site itself if you add the 55w and slim ballast option they come out to more than the gb price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
im definitely down to do this group buy but have a few question, i want to get the 8000k with the slim digital ballast but i have no idea as to which to get.
Question 1...Will the 8000k melt or damage my head light housing?
Question 2...Is the slim digital ballast for low and highbeam?
1. They will not melt your housings. 2. The ballast type only refers to the ballast. The bulb type refers to the low or high beam. The telescopic do both high and low for the headlights and the low only are for the fogs.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #13
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
ok with the information i gave you about what i would like is there anything you can put together for me with a price and a little description that way i can make up my mind because when it comes to this im lost, sorry if this is annoying of complicating things
Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #14
210thumper is on a distinguished road

Name: sam
210thumper's Tacoma Gallery
hey slim just wondering what the status on my replacement hids was??? trying to get them before i head off to a show next week.....
Old 08-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
ok with the information i gave you about what i would like is there anything you can put together for me with a price and a little description that way i can make up my mind because when it comes to this im lost, sorry if this is annoying of complicating things
Headlights $124.95 fog lights $104.95 for 35w slim ballast kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210thumper View Post
hey slim just wondering what the status on my replacement hids was??? trying to get them before i head off to a show next week.....
PM sent.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:31 AM   #16
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
HID help!

What's the difference between 35w and the 55w, is it that the 55w are brighter? I'm also having trouble deciding between 6000k and 8000k, i know the 8000k are more of a blue color than the 6000k which are whiter, if i'm correct? Does anyone have any recommendations or thoughts for me? thanks!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #17

The 35w is more for every day use and the 55w is more off road only. The 55w is brighter but you might get flashed by oncoming drivers with this wattage. The 6000K are brighter than the 8000K if that helps you choose. The higher you go in the Kelvin the less light output you will receive. I would recommend the 35W 6000K Slim kit for you.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #18
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
06Taco, don't go anything above 6000K, it'll be too blue and the more blue you have the less light output you will have and you'll have more eye fatigue as well. Go with 4300K or 6000K for the headlights and 3000K for the fogs if you need them.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Payment Sent

Thanks for the input guys, payment sent. I oredered the 35w H4 6000k Bi Xenon and 35w H10 6000k both slim ballast. I was undecided between the 6000K and 3000K for fog lights but ended up going with the 6000k, also wasnt sure about 35w versus 55w for fog lights but I didnt want to be blinding oncoming drivers so I went with 35w. Can't wait to get them, now for the install. Hope it all goes smoothly!
Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #20
kanaka808 is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
kanaka808's Tacoma Gallery
just sent you a PM..how do i send payment??

2010 tacoma low/beam bulb is H4..correct??