Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Direct replacement LED kit group buy #4(stage I kits are ready to ship,raffle)

Old 08-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Direct replacement LED kit group buy #4(stage I kits are ready to ship,raffle)

If you want a stage I kit, I have 10 of them ready to ship, so pm me directly and I will forward the payment info over to you

Much success in the first and second GB so here comes the third one as the second group buy orders shipped out earlier today

Before reading on! At the end of this post, there is a list, if you wish to join the list pls copy the list, add your name and order and reply with the list in your response

The stage II kits fit the 1st gen taco but! They will not be fully lit unless the ignition is "on":
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post3360547

The first group buy orders for the LED kits have been shipped out…since the waiting list has 10 people on it already, I decided to start the second group buy thread! In this group buy, the 1st gen taco kit may be available to everyone, depending on the tester from the last group and his findings.
Once again there will be a stage I and stage II kit.

Stage I is one dome light and and two map light BULBS
Stage II has the same dome light and two map light PANELS
Panels are significantly brighter.

The pricing goes as follows:
Basic stage 1 kit=$30.90 shipped
Stage II kit: all white=$40.90 shipped
Stage II kit: (insert custom color for map panel here)+white dome light=$42.90 shipped
Stage II kit: white map lights+(insert custom color for dome panel here)=$44.90 shipped
Stage II kit: selected color choice other than white=$45.90 shipped

Once the group buy list is completed and closes, the payment requests will be sent out. Paypal is preferred but money order is also acceptable
Tacoma kit in silverbullet07's tacoma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Hello again, the following picture are using the interior LED kit that LJ24 offers.

-In advance I do apologize if some picture aren't quite focused, I shut the flash off to take these pictures and my camera had a hard time.

Picture 1: This picture is showing the brightness of just the 5SMD LED map light (which is in the basic kit) on the passenger side of the vehicle, No other lights where on in the car.

Two 65SMD LED map panel lights:

The following group of pictures is showing the brightness of the 24SMD 5050 LED dome light, and two 65SMD LED map panel lights (both passenger and drivers side now).

Front:

Back:

From Outside with Windows Down:

From Outside with Doors Open:

Front View Through Windshield:

Last but not least is the License plate lights:

-Hope this helps anyone who wanted to know the brightness of LJ24's LED interior kit. If anyone has any questions for me just shoot me a PM, pictures really don't do these LED's justice they shit on the OEM lights.

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT....
There can be more than 25 people on the list but the list will close on august 20th at 11:59 pm!

Here is the list that was moved from GB#3! Copy and add your name to the list

1. georgeandkanoa Stage II kit (red)
2. chaztoyo - Stage II kit (white) possibly LP & 4rd brake light
3.elizer - stage II kit (white)
4.deerslayer75 - stage II kit (map & dome blue) LP's and 3rd brake light (red)
- stage II kit (white)
5.Texoma--StageII kit(red) and any other lights like lp's n brakes
6. T4C0CH40S - Stage II kit: (RED) Dome, Map and LP Lights.
7. St. Swervus- Stage II kit: (cool white)
8. Ktripp: stage II kit
9. ktripp(again): stage II kit
10. seminolepride991: map lights only?

Also, if the list gets to 25, I will have a raffle for a free kit(after payments are accepted) so that the winner can get their kit for the price of shipping!

Thank you Tacoma World!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, and funds sent through paypal.
Thanks.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaztoyo View Post
PM sent, and funds sent through paypal.
Thanks.
No problem man!

Lets get this group buy going
Old 08-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
- stage II kit (white)
11. prae: Stage II kit (white) - pending answer on canadian shipping

Do you charge extra to ship to the great white north? Apologies if it's already been asked and answered.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #5
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=prae;3541033]1. georgeandkanoa Stage II kit (red)
- stage II kit (white)
12.SheppyMach: Stage II white

Thank you.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by prae View Post
Do you charge extra to ship to the great white north? Apologies if it's already been asked and answered.
Extra $6.50
Old 08-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
alright cool, I'm down.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:11 AM   #8
Hellion
Deserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Corey
Deserted1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Deserted1
Umm I just saw this, the fact my name wasnt on this list but was on the waitlist that was started on GB3, and you sent me that PM and I paid does that mean mine got shipped? just making sure...
Old 08-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserted1 View Post
Umm I just saw this, the fact my name wasnt on this list but was on the waitlist that was started on GB3, and you sent me that PM and I paid does that mean mine got shipped? just making sure...
I am sending it in abt an hour, when I head to the post office to send everyone else's stuff
Old 08-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #10
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I was on the first GB, and still love these things.

U buggers might get a free set!
Doesn't look like it lol there are no people signing up right now, no more tacomas needing lights out there maybe?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #12
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. Interested.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Hmmm. Interested.
So does that mean your on the list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Any idea when this will get started? No PM yet.
It has started! Not yet shipping out though

I thought I replied to your pm, sorry if I did not! my bad!
Old 08-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #15
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=prae;3541033]1. georgeandkanoa Stage II kit (red)
- stage II kit (white)
13.707bro: Stage II blue
Old 08-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Any idea when this will get started? No PM yet.
Payment requests will be sent once we hit 25 or the end date of the group buy
Old 08-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #17
Update the list

- stage II kit (white)
14. okboatie1: Stage II kit (red dome, maps, LP's & 3rd brake)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #18
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Update the list

- stage II kit (white)
15. DWreck: 2010 stage II, all white, I would also like to see about getting (1) license plate lights.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #19
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
- stage II kit (white)
15. DWreck: 2010 stage II, all white, I would also like to see about getting (1) license plate lights.
16. barlowrs: Stage II kit: white map lights+(red dome panel)
Old 08-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #20
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
- stage II kit (white)
16. barlowrs: Stage II kit: white map lights+(red dome panel)
17.DP4X4: Stage II Kit: All White