Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2005 + Tacoma Radflo Coilovers Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
2005 + Tacoma Radflo Coilovers Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4

Metal Tech 4x4 is proud to announce that we are officially carrying Radflo coilovers for all Toyota applications. For those who are not familiar with Radflo, Glen has been building shocks since 1992 in South Africa. About 6 years ago he moved to the Los Angeles area to start offering his products in the states. We were very impressed by Glen's shop and the fit and finish of everything he produces.

For this group buy we are offering Radflo 2005 + Tacoma front coilovers for 15% off retail and free shipping! A unique aspect about Radflo is that we offer the coilover in either a 2.0" or 2.5" and can be made with the extended travel coilover length with the use of aftermarket upper control arms. The 2.0 coilovers retail for $872 (sale price $741) and the 2.5" for $1100 (sale price $935).

For this group buy we are only requiring 5 orders to receive the 15% discount and free shipping. If you would like to purchase aftermarket upper control arms we will include free shipping. For Light Racing UCA's we will drop the price down to our last group buy price of $375 and the Total Chaos UCA's to $600. The shopping cart will not reflect the additional discount on the UCA's but we will edit your order in our accounting software to match.

The sale will go on for the month of August and will end on 09/06/11. These coilovers will be made to order so there will be roughly a week or less lead time. As stated before our website will capture your order but we will not bill until your coilovers are being sent out.

To receive this discount use the discount code: Radflo

To view your Radflo coilover options you can visit our site 2005 + Tacoma Radflo Coilovers

If you have any questions feel free to email us at info@metaltech4x4.com or give us a call at 1-800-839-0684 ext 1

Old 08-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to check with Radflo to see if they have a 6" lift coilover.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
If he has it, I'll offer it as part of the group buy.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if I can come up with some quick money! I'll be needing the 6" Kit style also!

EDIT: How much off a difference is the 2" compared to the 2.5"? As in how would I benefit from the 2.5"?
Old 08-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #6
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 08-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Oh wow, nice... I just told 2 other guys about it too and they sound really interested. We might hit that 5 mark.
Hey man.. Check my edit!

Yeah i was telling a guy about it in your build thread yesterday..
Old 08-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Checked it, I was wondering the same... just for informational purposes. I feel I'll be plenty happy with the 2.0s.
I think it has to the with the thickness of the shock tube itself.. And like you said on the 6" lift thread more volume inside = better performance through out.. Most likely! As far as i'm concerned as long as i can crank them even higher then the already pre-set 6"s then i'll be extremely happy!!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #9

Quote:
Yeah, you definitely can. bcgredneck's came shipped at 9" of lift.
WOW!! Well I'll probably need to jump on the UCA's Also if i'm gonna do that!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay, thank you. I do know of two trucks with the 6" lift Radflo CO's, but appreciate you getting the info.
Sorry I am currently in Alaska right now so my internet access has been rather limited. Glen told me he has made them before and they retail for $962 so your cost will be $818 w/ free shipping I don't know if that is the 2.0 or 2.5 but I will update this as soon as I can. For the 6" lift orders you can place them over the phone at this point till I get back to be able to update the website. Thanks!

1-800-839-0684 ext 1
Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
Sorry I am currently in Alaska right now so my internet access has been rather limited. Glen told me he has made them before and they retail for $962 so your cost will be $818 w/ free shipping I don't know if that is the 2.0 or 2.5 but I will update this as soon as I can. For the 6" lift orders you can place them over the phone at this point till I get back to be able to update the website. Thanks!

1-800-839-0684 ext 1
AMAZING!!! GAH!! I need money fast!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:05 AM   #12
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Radflo 6" Lift Coilovers

2.0 - Retail - $962, Sale - $818 w/ free shipping

2.5 - Retail - $1280, Sale - $1088 w/ free shipping
Old 08-29-2011, 06:34 PM   #13
Freestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really niceFreestyler is just really nice

Freestyler's Tacoma Gallery
I am very interested but am trying to come up with the money, and if im going to do it i need a UCA, what are the differences between the TC and Light Racing UCA's?
Old 09-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #14
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
I've placed my order...When will I be expecting my purchased coilovers and TC UCA?
Old 09-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #15
jmosuna1 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
jmosuna1's Tacoma Gallery
I placed my order on 09/06/2011 w/receipt to prove it. My receipt shows $1479 but my credit card charge was 1535; a $56.00 difference. What gives??? I followed your GB specifics. I ordered it on time...I do not agree with this overcharge. I agreed only to pay $1479 not $1535.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:06 AM   #16
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of this group buy opening again?