Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER - Toyota Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy!!

View Poll Results: VOTE FOR YOUR KOOZIE DESIGN HERE!!
D1 - Sub 1 20 13.61%
D1 - Sub 2 14 9.52%
D1 - Sub 3 2 1.36%
D2 - Sub 1 16 10.88%
D2 - Sub 2 17 11.56%
D2 - Sub 3 3 2.04%
D2 - Sub 4 20 13.61%
D3 - Sub 1 5 3.40%
D3 - Sub 2 19 12.93%
D3 - Sub 3 5 3.40%
D4 - Sub 1 43 29.25%
D4 - Sub 2 18 12.24%
D4 - Sub 3 10 6.80%
D4 - Sub 4 14 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER - Toyota Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy!!

MAGNETIC KOOZIE!?!? WHAT!! Yes i said it! Just when all hope was lost the third hand has arrived while you're working on your truck! Seeing that you are surrounded by metal while working on your truck and you hate to set your "beverage of choice" on your engine cover, bed rail, wheel, or all the way accross the room! Let alone if you don't have a koozie then you can't set it down for long in the summer heat! So why sacrifice location of setting your beverage and keeping it cold! With a Magnetic Koozie you can put your ice cold beverage anywhere there is a metal surface while your logo representing what you stand for is facing outward!

Thanks to A LOT of help from scwerks who helped me design every idea we could both come up with! So he is the true mastermind behind the design I just have the rescource...

UPDATE(08-23-2011) PLEASE READ!!:

NEW THREAD HERE!! OFFICIAL GROUP BUY THREAD NOW AVAILABLE!!! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post3625034

So this is my friends displaying what the Koozie can do with a full beverage!

For those of you liking the design above ^^ and just want one for now you can visit the link below and purchase them for about $6.50 Shipped below. They used a different vendor and have very little artwork. So prices may vary depending on quality and artwork and koozie style.

http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/st...netic-koozies/

On that note! Here are some test videos showing you what they can do!!

My Buddies Fox Body!

http://youtu.be/mv7UoVJqQcc

http://youtu.be/dn0WqRtASOg

The Koozie is made completely of neoprene and has the magnets sewn in under a leather strip to protect your paint!

This is an illustration of of what the koozie actully looks like.

Now for the voting! Each design is going to be represented with the letter D and the number design. Now each design has 3/4 sub-designs of each so choose wisely. You can vote for more then one! Obviously the numbering of each sub-design is read top to bottom or left to right then down. So 1|2
3|4 is how they are read!

Just so you guys understand. In order for it to stand out the most, on some of these designs we might have to stick to basic colors and utilize the the koozie color itself for the contrast. So if the koozie is black, and you guys want those grey designs it won't be bright enough to see probably.. But we will see what the artist says they can truly do when we decide on the artwork. So keep voting and help me help you guys get this rolling! Tell your friends and local groups to get in on this!

So to start voting here are the designs!

D1

D2

D3

D4

Now I know this may take a while but this is a feeler and I know you are curious about price. These will most likely cost around $7-$10 shipped! So that seems like a pretty good to me! Especially one that represents what I am passionate about and i can put it on any metal surface!

If enough people go for this idea i will post up a color poll later. To see if anyone wants a different color other then Black.

The reason why its here in the group buy section is to gain numbers and interest! So please if you post that you're interested then vote and let me know so we can get this going! Oh and because it'll be cheaper here then on ebay if we get this going! So please don't crap on this thread! If you don't like it, DON'T POST!
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER - Toyota Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy!!-koozie-1.jpg   FEELER - Toyota Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy!!-koozie-2.jpg   FEELER - Toyota Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Group Buy!!-koozie-3.jpg  
Old 08-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Hard to pick out one but the one in D3 that just says tacoma and the first one in D4 looks pretty bad a!!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Lawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Lawman's Tacoma Gallery
D4 design seems to look the best. IMO
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Like the idea. I'd buy one.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
d4 sub 2
Old 08-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
I would enjoy D3-3 thoroughly
Old 08-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I like where this is headed!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever thought of this is a GD genius.
I'm in for 4 of them, maybe 5.
Subbed.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 2 D1-1!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #11
Bens MBL TACO will become famous soon enoughBens MBL TACO will become famous soon enough

Bens MBL TACO's Tacoma Gallery
D4, ALL are pretty sweet. Hope this works out for u guys, great idea. Ill stay posted to this thread.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:17 PM   #12
MedicalTacoma is on a distinguished road
MedicalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy one as well thats a great idea.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #15
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceAllen View Post
I would like a TRD logo one!
Let us settle on a design and see what kind of demand we can get for a TRD one also and then if you want vote for the one you like the most and we can make a TRD version of it...

Thank you everyone for your interest! It seems we will be able to get things going sooner then expected if things keep up at this pace!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #16
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
D1 sub 1 is a must man! That's the best one for sure!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:35 AM   #17
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I am in. I like the D1 it has the original toyota symbol.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:43 AM   #18
joeblaze78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
joeblaze78's Tacoma Gallery
D1 sub 2 is my choice.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #19
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblaze78 View Post
D1 sub 2 is my choice.
Agreed D1 sub 1 or 2 both look great IMO
Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take one with magnets and one without magnets regardless of the design that wins..........I voted for D2 #1 but any of the D1, D2 or D4 designs would be cool IMO...........just not feelin the D3's