Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

3Mô Dynatron Dyna-Pro Rubber Coating Offer

Old 08-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
3Mô Dynatron Dyna-Pro Rubber Coating Offer

I'd like to introduce an exciting promotion for a new product offering - Dyna-Pro Spray Undercoat and Sealer. Manufactured by 3M™, this product is an upgrade to the rubber coating previously advertised and reviewed here on the forum. Each set includes 6 cans containing 18oz each.

If you are interested in this rubber coating spray and would be willing to do a review on this forum, I'd be willing to give you nearly a full refund. The member who posts the first review will receive a full refund minus $1. The second review will receive a full refund minus $2. The final cost for the member posting the third review will be $3. As many as 10 members can receive discounts.

You can use this paint-able spray-on liner for many different purposes (truck bed spray, rocker panels, undercoating, bumper repair, home repair, pond repair, fixing leaks, just to name a few).

Be sure to reply to this thread after you have placed your order so that you'll be eligible for the refund. The quicker you order and post your detailed review, the bigger your refund.

Check out some example reviews of the previous generation product we offered:
Install Review #1
Install Review #2
Install Review #3
Install Review #4
Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just to reiterate...the final cost for the first member to post his/her review is $1.

For the 2nd member, final cost is $2.

And etc...
Old 08-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
RockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really nice

RockLobster1106's Tacoma Gallery
order placed DIBS!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster1106 View Post
order placed DIBS!
Thanks. We received your order. I look forward to seeing your review.

Regards,
AutoMatCentral.com
Old 08-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
The new Plasti-Dip.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I want to read the review where someone uses it as a tire patch!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
The new Plasti-Dip.

Yes, it is comparable to Plasti-Dip; however 3M is a more reputable manufacturer...and at last check Plasti-Dip runs more than $10 for an 11oz spray can (when factoring in shipping cost). Our offer is for 6 18oz cans for less than $48 shipped...of course it would end up costing much less if you are willing to do a review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I want to read the review where someone uses it as a tire patch!
Yes, this product would work well as a tire patch...if you are preparing to do an epic fail video.

AutoMatCentral.com
Old 08-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
Yes, this product would work well as a tire patch...if you are preparing to do an epic fail video.

AutoMatCentral.com
I still want to see someone try! Or you can give me a free can and I'll try it. I have a tire in my garage with a tear in the sidewall I can fit my finger into.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #9

Quote:
I still want to see someone try! Or you can give me a free can and I'll try it. I have a tire in my garage with a tear in the sidewall I can fit my finger into.
Just sent you a PM with a proposal.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
I am super excited try out this product. I'll order as soon as I get home. I can't from my phone right now unfortunately. I want to do the bed of my first gen and more then likely my bumpers instead of the peeling plasti dip I have now.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I accept this challenge.
I will be caking it on that tire and seeing if it holds and for how long if so!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Soooo, where's my can?
It was shipped on Thursday. I sent you a PM with the USPS tracking number.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #15
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Electrician's Mate 2nd Class (AW)
Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
Would 6 cans undercoat the whole frame?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilley View Post
Would 6 cans undercoat the whole frame?
Yes, the 6 cans would be fine for the whole frame for a single coat.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes, the 6 cans would be fine for the whole frame for a single coat.
Has the product been tested as a rust proofer or used in rust prevention?
Old 08-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #18

Quote:
Has the product been tested as a rust proofer or used in rust prevention?
Based on 3M's description of this product, it helps to prevent rust by sealing out moisture.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #19
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Based on 3M's description of this product, it helps to prevent rust by sealing out moisture.
Looking forward to seeing reviews.

Thank you for the quick responses.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing reviews.

Thank you for the quick responses.
No problem. A number of members have already placed orders with the intention of providing reviews; however, there is still time available for anyone wishing to take advantage of this offer.