Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

Old 10-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #241
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Thank Kyle, I got mine today. Very nice man, +rep for ya
Old 10-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #242
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Sorry didn't mean to post twice. Ill delete one. But it held up good. Soda went flat before I could drink it but other than that it worked awesome!!!
No biggie! That's good to know! Glad you're happy with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paak View Post
Just got mine in today! They look great...Happy birthday to me! lol, thanks buddy!
Happy Birthday bro! Post up the party pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Thank Kyle, I got mine today. Very nice man, +rep for ya
Thanks bud! Glad to hear! It's very interesting finding out new places to put your beverage!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #244
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
HEEE HEEE HEEE

thanks mr lucas

yes that is a coffee table... yes that is a kids chair... yes i am using a kids chair >< my ghetto computer desk
Don't get the koozie too close to those hard drives! LOL!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Got my koozies man, these are awesome! All my friends are jealous and I'm putting them to good use. Thanks for the group buy!
Do it! Thanks again!

Update for everyone else.. Still waiting on the other designs and also All Horns orders that have paid have been shipped! I still have a bunch left so for you guys getting in on the Christmas exchange order now and have yours with in the week!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #248
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Got mine Saturday and put them to good use over the weekend. It helps to get a few of them! Thanks Kyle.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #249
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Still available? I want one!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #250

Send an order to my email kfklucas@gmail.com and i'll send you an order invoice! Make sure you state that you want the horns. All I have available at the moment is the Horns design!

You submit order and payment tonight you package will ship out USPS First class tomorrow!
Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #252
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
might needa order some more i have family members wanting mine! i say yeah i have 3, one to use, one for backup and one to backup the backup!
Old 10-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #254

That's good news guys! Keep them coming! Got plenty!
Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 PM   #255
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ill take 2 more if u haz
Old 10-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #256
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent
Old 10-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ill take 2 more if u haz
I sent you an email!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #258

For those that ordered it! The Vintage Koozie design update! \/\/\/

Sorry things are taking so long with these... The company I ordered from have been slammed busy and been petting me off a little but we are getting it worked out! Things are going good now! Ya'll tell me what you think of the design!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #259
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
I sent you an email!

I emailed you about one of these
Old 10-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I emailed you about one of these
Got it! Email coming your way!