Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

Old 10-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #341
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I definetly want at least 2 horns. Let me know when they are in.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #342
jwhopkins3 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: WILL
jwhopkins3's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in today. Well probably came this weekend when out of town. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #343
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent
Old 10-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #344
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
saving for later!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #346
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
All 7 of mine are lined up on the freezer door in the garage (mancave) and one of them holds to remote to the TV that is on top of the freezer. Need to get a pic. They came in handy last wknd wrenching on bikes with them stuck to the side of the truck holding our ice cold refreshing beverages while rebuilding a shock using the tailgate as a workbench.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #347
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
SuthrnTaco07... Are you still going to be taking orders, or is this group buy dead?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #348
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
SuthrnTaco07... Are you still going to be taking orders, or is this group buy dead?
x2
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #349
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
x2
x3
Old 04-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #350
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down to order more. I only got two.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #351
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
I want 2 as well!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #352
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Any ones with the devil horns left? If so I call it!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #353
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on a second set of devil horns.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #355
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus 524 View Post
Any ones with the devil horns left? If so I call it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
x2 on a second set of devil horns.
gotta be the horns! I would take 2 as well
Old 04-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #356
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow! Ok.. I guess I'll be ordering sooner then later! LOL! Let me send the design over and see what I can get worked out with this new company. I'll keep you guys informed for the Horns! Time to bring it back to life since it's getting warm outside!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #357
Bush Pusher

Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #358
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Oh wow! Ok.. I guess I'll be ordering sooner then later! LOL! Let me send the design over and see what I can get worked out with this new company. I'll keep you guys informed for the Horns! Time to bring it back to life since it's getting warm outside!
Awesome! You gonna be runnin the same three styles? I got people buggin me about all three styles.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #359
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
Awesome! You gonna be runnin the same three styles? I got people buggin me about all three styles.

Yep yep! I still have several of the Toyota and the Vintage left..

Bad news though.. The price is gonna have to come up a little. Roughly a Dollar each price. The mail company is killing the low price.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Yep yep! I still have several of the Toyota and the Vintage left..

Bad news though.. The price is gonna have to come up a little. Roughly a Dollar each price. The mail company is killing the low price.
Right on. I will pry have a order to you within the week. Thanks.