Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

Old 04-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #362
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
So glad this came back to life. Im diggin the horns and the Toyota T emblem
Old 04-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #363
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
That's not very bad news. It's a dollar. I'm sure we can handle it!
Exactly. I mean with the amount of money I spend on beer I'm sure I can hold back drinking a few to get a couple of these
Old 04-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #364
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Exactly. I mean with the amount of money I spend on beer I'm sure I can hold back drinking a few to get a couple of these
This has yet to be seen
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM   #365
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
This has yet to be seen
True... Wishful thinking I guess
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #366
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Yep yep! I still have several of the Toyota and the Vintage left..

Bad news though.. The price is gonna have to come up a little. Roughly a Dollar each price. The mail company is killing the low price.
So is the OP the updated price?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #367
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
So is the OP the updated price?
I might suggest to the OP to create a new thread and get the mods to lock this one with the last thing being a link to the new one. This is already 19 pages long.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #368
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I wanna order a few....

A new thread might minimize confusion for sure.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #369
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
got my order in.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #370
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I might suggest to the OP to create a new thread and get the mods to lock this one with the last thing being a link to the new one. This is already 19 pages long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Awesome! I wanna order a few....

A new thread might minimize confusion for sure.
Good Idea.. Let me work on that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
got my order in.
I'll save your name but I'm not taking orders right now unless its for the Vintage Style or the Regular Toyota Symbol. Then I can fullfill most of those orders.

Until then I'm going to have the Mods close this thread and post up all new information.