Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

Old 08-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
in your vote thread, i like D1 sub1 and D2 sub3 (w/out horns)
D1 Sub 1 is the next design to be produced.. Look at the attached images on the OP of that thread and tell me what you think of the one that says Tacoma on the inside, but instead of the Horns what would you think of it without the horns?
Old 08-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #42
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
D1 Sub 1 next design = SWEEET

The one with the tacoma inside = looks like you are hiding something. looks like its trying to hard.. at least the feeling i get when i see that picture.

Maybe like D1 Sub1, but instead of the T in the middle, use the Toyota emblem and a bit larger. (emblem would be as big as from the first A to the M in TACOMA)

iono, just a thought
Old 08-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #43
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
D1 Sub 1 next design = SWEEET

The one with the tacoma inside = looks like you are hiding something. looks like its trying to hard.. at least the feeling i get when i see that picture.

Maybe like D1 Sub1, but instead of the T in the middle, use the Toyota emblem and a bit larger. (emblem would be as big as from the first A to the M in TACOMA)

iono, just a thought
I got ya! Sounds pretty cool! I'll see what I can work out!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #44

List Updated!! Get them while you can on the first batch.. 30 left!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #45
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
emailed... hope I'm still on the 1st batch on an account the government is shipping me elsewhere by the end of the year!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
emailed... hope I'm still on the 1st batch on an account the government is shipping me elsewhere by the end of the year!
You made it! Everyone should be getting them sent out by MID September...

The projected completion date for me is September 9th I'll post pics then make sure everyone likes it and then that is when you start paying me! By then I should have almost all of the packages ready for shipping and I'll just be waiting for payment!
Old 08-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #47
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeeeeeet!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #48

Also just to let everyone know.. My first thought was to present you with an official invoice but in order to keep costs down I will be emailing everyone when it is time to pay and then you can go online and "Send Money" via PayPal "Gift"!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #50

Really no one else!? Its coming up quick.. 27 left to be claimed on the first batch!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #51
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
Maybe if we had one with more cleavage it'll get everyone's attention a little more!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #53
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Maybe if we had one with more cleavage it'll get everyone's attention a little more!

Your wish, is my command.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #54

Quote:

PERFECT!! I'm trying to quote it more so it'll show up on the homepage!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #55
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit! i just checked your other thread.. these things look awesome. I'm going to have to buy one
Old 08-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #56
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up for one kyle. when are you expecting them in again?
Old 08-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
holy shit! i just checked your other thread.. these things look awesome. I'm going to have to buy one
I appreciate it man! They'll be in soon enough and then I'll have the other designs made up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
sign me up for one kyle. when are you expecting them in again?
Supposedly Sept 9th! We'll see! If that's the case everyone who pays over that weekend should be shipped out first thing Monday morning! Everyone please wait until I know more when it gets closer.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #58

Quote:

Homepage yet?
Old 08-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #59

Quote:

OP UPDATED!! 21 left for the claiming on the first batch!!
Old 08-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #60
Dilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Electrician's Mate 2nd Class (AW)
Dilley's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for 2