Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

Old 08-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Magnetic Koozie Official Group Buy is HERE!!

MAGNETIC KOOZIE!?!? WHAT!! Yes i said it! Just when all hope was lost the third hand has arrived while you're working on your truck! Seeing that you are surrounded by metal while working on your truck and you hate to set your "beverage of choice" on your engine cover, bed rail, wheel, or all the way across the room! Let alone if you don't have a koozie then you can't set it down for long in the summer heat! So why sacrifice location of setting your beverage and keeping it cold! With a Magnetic Koozie you can put your ice cold beverage anywhere there is a metal surface while your logo representing what you stand for is facing outward!

Ordering instructions are listed below! Send me and email and I will respond as soon as possible with an invoice or Reply! Thank you!

One koozie will cost $5.50 plus First Class shipping. If you buy 2 you'll save $1, 3 you'll save $1.50, etc..

FIRST CLASS SHIPPING!! East: 2 - 3 Days! West: 3- 5 Days!
1 - $7 Shipped to your door or PO Box!!
2 - $12.50 Shipped!! Save $1
3 - $17.50 Shipped!! Save $1.50
4 - $23 Shipped!! Save $2
5 - $28 Shipped!! Save $2.50

CANADA!!! Guess What!! Add $2 to each of these numbers and you can have yours to!!!

Thanks to A LOT of help from scwerks who helped me design every idea we could both come up with! So he is the true mastermind behind the design I just have the rescource...

I will be accepting payment through Paypal Gift! I want to make sure all Koozies are 100% before shipping!

Due to mass amounts of expected PM's and emails I will be making a list and Organizing it by order of emails. Only PM me for questions about the product! I work full time and do have a life so please be patient! I will get them out as soon as possible!

To Order send your information to kfklucas@gmail.com

Subject: Koozie Order
Body:
- Screen Name
- Quantity of Koozies
- Real Name
- Address

Let the emailing begin!!! DO NOT PM THIS INFORMATION TO ME!

UPDATE!! (04-02-2013) All "Horns" Design are OUT OF STOCK! Only "Vintage" and "Toyota" are available right now!

__________HORNS___________________________________ TOYOTA____________

___________VINTAGE________

NYCO doin work!

KevMC Product Placement!

_____Tervanun Showin off_____________________________

Winner for the giveaway!!! ----- SheppyMach
Old 08-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
email sent!!!! cant wait.

Edit: sent another email to change quantity.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
email sent!!!! cant wait.

Edit: sent another email to change quantity.
CHANGED!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #4

Where are all the guys who wanted in on this!?!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Where are all the guys who wanted in on this!?!
Right here! Email with info sent for 2 Koozies please and thank you...........
Old 08-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
Just Truckin' Around
T4C0MA has a spectacular aura aboutT4C0MA has a spectacular aura about
Marines: Cyber Security Chief, Marine Wing Communications Squadron 28
Name: John
T4C0MA's Tacoma Gallery
Sent!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #8

LIST UPDATED! This is working perfectly guys! Thank you for the cooperation!

KEEP THEM COMING!!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:57 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
email sent! but before final purchase it would be nice to see a picture of the actual product! i know you dont have it yet, but when you do post up!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #11
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent. Stoked!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
email sent! but before final purchase it would be nice to see a picture of the actual product! i know you dont have it yet, but when you do post up!
Already planned on doing it!
Old 08-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #14

First Batch List:
1.) SuthrnTaco07 --- 5
2.) Blueitrgsr ------- 2
3.) colinb17 -------- 1
4.) cohrmundt ------ 2
5.) LStotler --------- 2
6.) T@co_Pr3runn3r - 2
7.) T4C0CH40S ------ 2
8.) T4C0MA --------- 2
9.) 97yota4wd ------- 3
10.) 0BlackTaco6 ----- 2
11.) DP4X4 ----------- 2
12.) NYCO ----------- 2
13.) Okeetee -------- 2
14.) Tacomada ------ 4
_____________Total - 33

Updated Prices!!! If you want to change your quantity you can still email me and I will make the appropriate changes!

ONLY 67 left for the claiming! Lets keep going guys! The faster these sell the faster I can order the other designs and the second batch of the first design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
i just want to see the pic in the OP at least...lol D:
Can you not see it even at home?
Old 08-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #16
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
^^ im gonna guess you will save 2.50
Old 08-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #18
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I would like 2 please

EDIT

Oops didn't read the bottom of the OP lol. Sorry for the PM. Email sent
Old 08-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #19
Tacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacomada's Tacoma Gallery
awesome, can't wait for these..
Old 08-24-2011, 03:34 PM   #20

Quote:
im not at home yet LOL

how about for 5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
^^ im gonna guess you will save 2.50
Quote:
i meant the price, not the savings :P

sorry i shouldve been more specific... hehe
LOL! Well how does $28 sound? That should be a close enough estimate to where I won't loose my butt on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I would like 2 please

EDIT

Oops didn't read the bottom of the OP lol. Sorry for the PM. Email sent
I got ya! LOL! It's all gravy!

If anyone HAS to send me a PM! I will definitely add it to the list accordingly!