Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

DeMello Off-Road Rear Hybrid bumper GB

Old 08-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello Off-Road Rear Hybrid bumper GB

We are doing a GB for a bumper we rarely sell this cheap and all we need are five people to sign up.

This bumper fits your 95-04 Tacoma. Normal price is 625.00 with 75.00 powder coating.
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=43

Were going to do a GB for

$475.00 bare-metal

$525.00 Powder coated texture finished.

All we need is five guys. Please call to place your order 951-735-4417 and add your name to the list.

Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. We have two in stock currently, first come first serve on those then the rest will go out when finished.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
PM sent

Back at you
Old 08-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 08-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Tits I wish I had the money
Old 08-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
can we see a picture from underneath or off the truck please?

thanks!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:06 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
can we see a picture from underneath or off the truck please?

thanks!
If I had one here I would take that picture but I have neither a Tacoma of that year to do that. I will look through old pictures but what are you looking for? Maybe I can help answer the question.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #8
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
how about for the 2nd gens?

http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...roducts_id=111
Old 08-31-2011, 09:10 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
If I had one here I would take that picture but I have neither a Tacoma of that year to do that. I will look through old pictures but what are you looking for? Maybe I can help answer the question.

like what kind of braces/gussets/tubes are under the bumper. and whats holding the bed protection in place so it doesnt bend
Old 08-31-2011, 09:24 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
We may do one of those next but we need to move some of the previous generation out of the way first.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 AM   #11
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
We may do one of those next but we need to move some of the previous generation out of the way first.

my eyes will be peeled for that offer!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
like what kind of braces/gussets/tubes are under the bumper. and whats holding the bed protection in place so it doesnt bend
It connects to the frame with anther tube. Here is the only picture I have. It's off of our tube rear bumper but the mount is the same.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #13
1.jason
Old 09-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #14
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's a great price. Have 1 of these on my rig and love it. Paid a bit more for mine too but it's been worth it
Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #15
Price reduced, we just did a count and realized we have twice as many as we thought and they are taking up valuable floor space.

We have two powder coated ready to ship out today and 5 more bare-metal or P/c ready by next week.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #16
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for some Gen 2 Rock Crushers for the next group buy
Old 09-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
I vote for some Gen 2 Rock Crushers for the next group buy
Find 5 people like you and I will make it happen.