Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ICON Coil over and UCA GB

Old 09-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #21
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=JDEMELLO;3695886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post

Well hmmmm?
Haha... Went into the bank, but chickend out at the end...
Wish I had the funds right now to get in on this deal.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #22
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
I will later this week.

Sorry it does not.

Sure can give us a call or e-mail us. 951-735-4417 or sales@demello-offroad.com

Do you mean the Total Chaos/ Icon kit?
yes the total chaos UCA w/ Icon C/o
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #23
lucas224 is on a distinguished road
lucas224's Tacoma Gallery
PIC OF UCA

COULD YOU POST A PIC OF THE UCA PLZ I CALLED THEY SAID THE WILL EMAIL IT TO ME BUT HAVEN'T GOTTEN AN EMAIL WOULD LIKE TO GET IN THE GB THANKS
Old 09-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #24
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
i want gb pricing on this

http://www.klmstore.com/ICON-5-8705-...ock-Kit-3.aspx
Old 09-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #25
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post

Get 5 people or more together and I will see what I can do.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #26
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Just want everyone to know I take donations for a non profit organization...

called my truck

Bump for you!!

and whoa lucas chill out!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #28
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the market right now to buy the icon ext travel coilovers and tc upper but was looking for the resi ones .
Old 09-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #29
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
hey is there a way i could jjust get the coil over ii just bought new uca's?
Give us a call, we could work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I'm in the market right now to buy the icon ext travel coilovers and tc upper but was looking for the resi ones .
Give us a call I'm sure we can make something work.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #30
GROUP BUY IS CLOSED!