Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05+ Tacoma & FJ Boztec Rear Diff Skids

Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma & FJ Boztec Rear Diff Skids

Bare with me because this is my first attempt at a group buy....
I talked to alot of guys at RC about this so i figured i would give it a try and gauge the intrest in doing a GB with Boztec on there rear skid.
I have sent them an email to see if they will work with us on this. now i just need to show them that we could get a good group of us to be willing to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boztec View Post
The closing date is 30 Sept 2011. I will up date here so you how the numbers are working.

We will need vehicle info when the offer closes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boztec View Post
Here are the details you have been asking for:

The BozTec rear diff skid group buy is in effect!

You've been asking for it, so here it is! The BozTec Group Buy for Rear Diff Skid Plates. Take advantage of group buy pricing to outfit your rig with the best rear diff skid plate on the market today. Its design, engineering and strength provides you with peace of mind and withstands the punishment any trail can dish out.

Check out photos and videos of BozTec on the trails!

The BozTec rear diff skid plate for the FJ Cruiser, Tacoma and 4 Runner is built from 1/4" steel, welded inside and out with a 3/4" steel cradle captivating the front of the third member. Two saddle connections are form fitted to the axle tubes, secured with 1/2" U bolts and protect the axle housing out to the spring buckets providing optimal coverage of the rear differential and e-locker as well.

When ordering your diff skid please specify Vehicle, Year, Which Side your drain plug is on and if you have an E Locker.

Group Buy pricing is as follows:
$385.00 MSRP (includes primer powdercoating)
1-10 = 10% off
11- 15 = 15% off
16 onwards = 20% off

CA residents pay sales tax of 8.75%
Shipping/handling: within CA = $25.00, outside of CA = $50.00

Shipping costs are applicable to orders that cannot be picked up in person from BozTec's shop in Alameda, CA.

Group Buy closes on, 30th September 2011. Payment information will be sent via PM and can be made via Paypal or Check after the Group Buy closes. The Group Buy order will not be processed and shipped until payments are received.

* Please send an inquiry to sales(at)boztec.com for more details.
This Group Buy is being held concurrently on Norcal FJs, FJC Central, SoCal FJCruiserForums and Tacoma World.

If you are interested please pm me with your intent on getting into this group buy

Taken from there website:
BozTec Rear Diff Skid Plate – Specifications

The BozTec rear diff skid plate for the Toyota FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, and 4Runner is built from 1/4" steel, welded inside and out with a 3/4" steel cradle captivating the front of the third member. Two saddle connections are form fitted to the axle tubes, secured with 1/2" U bolts and protect the axle housing out to the spring buckets providing optimal coverage of the rear differential and e-locker as well.

[FONT=arial, verdana, 'trebuchet ms', 'gill sans', helvetica, tahoma, 'lucida sans unicode', sans-serif]The rear diff skid plate also features a rei
nforced oil d[/FONT][FONT=arial, verdana, 'trebuchet ms', 'gill sans', helvetica, tahoma, 'lucida sans unicode', sans-serif]ra[/FONT]in access port for easy maintenance and can be powder coated to match or complement your FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, or 4Runner.

Skid plate installation is easy with no special tools required. A floor jack is helpful, but not necessary. For more images of the rear diff skid plate, visit the BozTec skid plate photo page.

This is the price before group buy:
Suggested retail pricing: $385.00 (includes primer powdercoating) plus tax and shipping.

pics of it installed on a fj cruiser:

Potential buyers:
1. Bcgrednek3006
2. Scotch
3. jlink
4. jasotaco
5. tony planet
hookedontronics
7. pAP
8. Psutaco85
9. fixedtrd
10. oh-man
11. gylar
12. davesmith
13. 05tacosport
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
that's pretty cool! When would this potentially coming to life? I am interested, but there are more pressing mods first...
Old 09-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
that's pretty cool! When would this potentially coming to life? I am interested, but there are more pressing mods first...
im waiting on my email back from boztec before i can go any farther. once thats in place we will set up the deal and set up a timeline of how long we would run it for
Old 09-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen these in person take some good hits. Quality product
Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
scotch is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
scotch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested
Old 09-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #7
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Interested as well!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
If you want i can give Bozley a call for ya. I know him personally.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #10
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
I also have taked to them about a month ago they said there was a group buy coming this fall and we just had to keep a eye on the web site
Old 09-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Ive seen these in person take some good hits. Quality product
thanks for the info!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Yo Fred- this looks good. Curious to see the discount. I was ready to order next week from them direct.
well if you can hold off maybe i can save you some coin
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch View Post
I'm interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Interested as well!
\/\/\/
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Interested.
you two want on the list?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
If you want i can give Bozley a call for ya. I know him personally.
thanks seth, just got an email saying they are at the thrill on the hill and he will get back to me on monday. but sometime next week if your willing to call him up and talk to him i would greatly oblige
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
I also have taked to them about a month ago they said there was a group buy coming this fall and we just had to keep a eye on the web site
Old 09-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'

here is another good look at the beef of this skid.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
here is another good look at the beef of this skid.
Man... this skid left a skid in my shorts. Real nice Lets do this!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #16
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the fJ guys I hang with have these. They are BEAST!! Heavy as heck lol They raffled one off at an event I just went to. Quality product
Old 09-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #18
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I rreeaallyy like that
Old 09-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

i received a email from the guys of boz-tec they said there are at the thrill at the hill and will get back to me around Monday Tuesday. i will keep everyone posted