LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Power Monkey Classic Made by Power Traveller!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #41
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
will this work on HTC EVO?
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #42
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
It will work with anything that uses the micro usb. So basically every smart phone. I use mine about everyday.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:31 PM   #43
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great product and a good guy.

Picked up 2 of these for me and my gf, we both have used it daily since we got it, works just like stated.

Its too good a deal to pass up, fast shipping also
Old 01-31-2012, 10:33 AM   #44
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great feedback, glad you like them!
Old 02-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #46
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Back in town now, so just let me know when u want to meet up.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #47
Disco Disco...

Still have a couple of these if any one would like some
Old 05-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #48
GraytTideFan is on a distinguished road
GraytTideFan's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone confirm that this will work with a HTC Incredible? TIA
Old 05-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #50
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in one. Let me know.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #51
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I'm interested in one. Let me know.
I still have a couple left. Send me a PM with your Name and Address to where you would like it shipped, And once i receive the payment on my PayPal ill ship it out USPS priority flat rate.

If you have other questions call or text me at 602-412-7300...Scott
Old 05-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #52
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for delay, PM Sent!
Old 05-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #53
GraytTideFan is on a distinguished road
GraytTideFan's Tacoma Gallery
great product...very convenient
Old 04-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #54
Disco Disco...

I still have a couple of these incase someone is interested.