Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

100-watt 7-inch Off-Road Lamp Kit

Old 09-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
100-watt 7-inch Off-Road Lamp Kit

In tandem with our most recent offer, we'd like to make another excellent product available for review on this forum.

BL-805c 7" 100-watt Offroad Lamp Kit - it includes all of the components pictured below.

If you are interested in this Offroad Lamp kit (or the Dyna-Pro Spray Undercoat and Sealer) and would be willing to do a review on this forum, I'd be willing to give you nearly a full refund. As explained in a previous post, the member who posts the next review will receive a full refund minus $2. The third review will receive a full refund minus $3. As many as 10 members will receive significant discounts.

Just to clarify this offer:

1st review - $1 final cost (already complete)
2nd review - $2 final cost
3rd review - $3 final cost
4th review - $4 final cost
5th review - $5 final cost
...etc...

Regards,
AutoMatCentral.com
Old 09-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I don't know much about these lights but for the first ten people its pretty much a risk-free purchase considering you almost get a full refund for using and reviewing the lights.

Bump for OP.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll order a set tomorrow. I'm gonna try it out.

I love write-ups/reviews
Old 09-06-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game
Old 09-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #6
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
I'll order a set tomorrow. I'm gonna try it out.

I love write-ups/reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr_DblTaco View Post
I'm game
Be sure to reply to this thread once you place your orders.

Regards,
AutoMatCentral.com
Old 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind, CEL came on today on way home from work...1 day after I buy the truck.

Epic fail..I'm so mad.

I gotta spend money on buying a scanner now.

Hopefully this deal will still be good on Friday when I get paid
Even if I'm 10th one..I love reviews!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #9

No worries. So far, only one review has been submitted so there are plenty of refunds left.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
also another question are these hid convertable?
Yes, the halogen bulbs can be replaced with any H3 size bulbs. The lamps are HID compatible.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully you can bring something significantly better than GG Lighting
Old 09-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #13
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Hopefully you can bring something significantly better than GG Lighting
Old 09-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #14
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

On a serious note, will these always be this price? I would love to try them out but I dont think they will fit behind my grille but I'd like them when I get my front bumper.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
On a serious note, will these always be this price? I would love to try them out but I dont think they will fit behind my grille but I'd like them when I get my front bumper.
The already low price might be discounted slightly ($5 -$7) in the future. In case you are unsure of the dimensions, they are as follows:

Old 09-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
Victory is reserved...

Thanks I'll do some measuring when there is daylight.

oh and any links to the reviews if any?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #17
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. Ill do a review.

Edit: Hmm. Noticed you do not take PayPal, or rather Google Pay does not provide a way to use PayPal. Still debating if I still will order...
Old 09-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Hmm. Ill do a review.

Edit: Hmm. Noticed you do not take PayPal, or rather Google Pay does not provide a way to use PayPal. Still debating if I still will order...
If you need to send via Paypal, send me a PM and I'll send you a PayPal email address you can send payment to.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #19
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome.

I'm probably going to order the side markers you guys have in the near future. But that's a whole nother project.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Awesome.

I'm probably going to order the side markers you guys have in the near future. But that's a whole nother project.
Nice. Yes, the side markers are a fairly simple and straightforward install.